Director, Health Plan Product at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- The Individual and Family Plan Director Customer Success job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Build and lead off-exchange growth initiatives with a cross functional team working to define strategy and execution plan to stimulate growth, including but not limited to ICHRA. Responsible for identifying forward facing market opportunities to increase off-exchange attractiveness in support of new sales. Leader will improve the off-exchange member onboarding experience, and Bright’s individual HRA administrative capabilities required for ICHRA carrier success.
- Understand opportunities related to how IFP members use our products to drive customer success improvement strategies. Create strategies to improve member retention, mitigating issues that cause customer abrasion. Drive alignment across the organization on the IFP Customer Success team’s goals and priorities linked to growth and retention. Responsible for improving the end-to-end IFP customer experience.
- Identify and track key metrics that demonstrate the success achieved in growing the off-exchange membership and business model. Work with Market team to take a data driven approach to identify Customer Success growth and retention initiatives.
- Develop roadmap for Customer Success retention plan and with recommendations. Align partners and vendor goals for beneficial outcomes that grown and retain our members. Drive efforts that increase retention, sales & revenue – inspiring customer loyalty.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making within senior-level audiences; partner with BHC leadership and Centers for Excellence on execution against recommendations quickly and accurately
- Enable and foster a culture of high organizational performance through internal and cross-group initiatives and leading cross-team projects to optimize organizational performance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- This position has supervisory responsibilities for the IFP Line of Business Team
- The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting building execution plans and driving tactics. Also requires establishing engaging relationships fostering connections both internally and externally with key partners and brokers. Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA is preferred.
- Minimum seven to ten (7 – 10) years of experience within the healthcare industry or consulting required.
- Three (3) or more years of Healthcare Payer Sales related experience and/or Product Development required.
- Great understanding of Individual an Family Plan sales, broker, and consumer relationship dynamics
- Proven Individual and family health plan strategy and enablement experience
- Strong attention to customer experience value levers
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to scope and project manage complex, data-heavy processes across an organization
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across departments and various level roles in the organization
- Understanding of ACA and ICHRA regulatory requirements
- Willingness to learn and operate in ambiguity
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.