Director of Product Management – Senior Care at Care.com
Care.com solves for a simple but fundamental problem. How do you balance work and personal needs with ensuring that your loved ones are adequately cared for? We make this possible by helping families find high-quality care for their parents, kids, pets, and homes. It’s a tricky problem – finding care is a deeply emotional decision and you need to balance the needs of at least two parties – the one needing care and one providing care. We’re looking for entrepreneurial AND genuinely nice people to join our collaborative team. A career at Care.com offers countless ways to grow and make an impact on a very real problem affecting tens of millions of families.
In this role, you’ll be focused on market expansion of our senior care offering. Senior care is the fastest growing business unit at Care and we’ve only just gotten started. We’re trying to scale new markets and need a product leader to help guide us through a lot of thorny problems. Some problems you’ll solving for:
- A lot of our new markets are based on establishing partnerships. How do you establish partnerships to scale our business that are win-wins. They provide value to the partner AND provide us scale without significantly deviating from our product vision.
- A partner to marketing and sales. How do we determine the right channel mix and effectively acquire customers?
- How do you identify where customers are falling down in our product funnel and quickly test enhancements?
- How do you determine what are our product needs in the long-term to meet business and partner demands?
- And lastly and most importantly, how do you grow the P&L of these new verticals to become sustained businesses.
- Ownership of everything from strategy to execution. You’re the lead. This means defining how we’re going to win and making sure it happens. This also means knowing when to build, leverage and partner.
- Working cross-functionally – engineering, design, marketing and more to resolve resourcing needs and execute on growth
- Conducting customer research and analyzing data to develop and refine hypotheses.
- Define target metrics, measuring results and iterating based on findings.
- 5+ years work experience with experience developing business strategies and software products. A product and marketing background are key.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working for a tech company, ideally one dealing with senior care or marketplace orientation.
- Proven track record to lead cross-functional teams, solve complex problems, and produce high-quality results.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).