Director of Product Management at Kendra Scott
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We have an exciting opportunity to support the rapid growth of the Ecommerce business at Kendra Scott! Reporting to our VP, Ecommerce & Customer Analtyics, our Director of Product Management will be responsible for driving the Ecommerce product roadmap. This role combines the need for innovative thinking, data-based prioritization and exceptional relationship management skills to successfully achieve Ecommerce revenue targets.
Roadmap Development & Execution
• Help drive short and long-term vision, strategy, goal setting and execution for the end-to-end eCommerce experience for Kendra Scott.
• Research new technology-oriented opportunities and partnerships that will benefit customer experience on our sites.
• Identify return on investment associated with new opportunities and ensure that vendors are held to a defined standard.
• Evaluate and select vendor technologies based on strategic growth initiatives and engage in contract negotiation and execution.
• Guide the product and development teams in prioritizing the eCommerce product backlog.
• Work with cross-functional teams at all levels to develop and execute on the strategic eCommerce roadmap.
• Advocate for and communicate the eCommerce roadmap across teams within the company.
• Maintain a high-level understanding of our shifting system architecture as well scale as a business.
• Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
• Lead team of Product and UX Managers. Mentor and coach team members, while empowering them to make informed decisions that truly have a positive impact on our business and our customer.
• Help product, UX and development teams in balancing between viable solutions and delivering an elevated customer experience on our eCommerce sites.
• Provide guidance and direction for the user experience team and the development of the roadmap for customer testing.
• Identify gaps in the product and UX team and hire high-functioning individuals that embody our core company values.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 10+ years’ experience for a high-growth company with at least 5 years experience as a Product Manager
• A proven ability to define and achieve departmental objectives, strategies and develop plans with achievable timelines
• A solutions-oriented mentality with a data driven approach
• Ability to clearly articulate the Product Roadmap and that status of projects
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills that include the ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents.
• Experience managing 3rd party software vendors during integration process and after
• A solid grasp of Scrum Agile development lifecycle processes and artifacts
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (a.k.a. Demandware)
• A growth mindset: track record of leveraging past learnings, encouraging new ideas and smart risk taking in self and others
• Strong communication skills with a proven ability to build cross functional partnerships to make effective decisions collaboratively
• Strong executive presence with ability to compel and inspire internal and external audiences
• High commitment to employee growth and development: empowers team and defines success as having a significant impact on other’s careers
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy