Director, Product Management
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is a global integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. Our work is created with the end in mind, so it makes executional impact which ripples from local market communities to global stages. W2O Group is looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
The Director, Product Management position is part of the Technology Products and Solutions (TPS) pillar within W2O Group. In this capacity, you will help drive the commercialization efforts of our technology products and solutions. In particular, you will be working closely with the Innovation and Technology Development groups to establish product roadmaps, MVPs and the corresponding pricing, packaging and positioning of our products within the broader healthcare industry.
This candidate is passionate about data and analytics and will work closely with data scientists (ML/AI), business analysts, consultants, clients and other key stakeholders across the organization (Media, Strategy, Account, Creative, and more). We integrate data from social media, paid media, clinical (claims/EHR), 3rd party, and proprietary algorithms and visualizations, with deep industry knowledge and experience to answer complex business problems that challenge our clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with cross functional teams to take products from “proof of concept” to fully commercialized solutions.
- Define comprehensive product road maps for the products under your management.
- Work with UX architects and designers as well as engineering teams to establish consistent and cohesive user experiences across all products.
- Develop market assessments to establish commercial viability for W2O’s products.
- Identify, procure and curate healthcare datasets required to power W2O’s technologies.
- Establish product launch plans including pricing and packaging.
- Lead the marketing and positioning efforts for product commercialization efforts.
- Work closely with senior management to define pro-forma financials for each product and product suite to forecast revenue and expenses for each product/product suite.
- Manage the financials for all product development efforts.
- Work in partnership with the engineering teams and corresponding project management teams to ensure product development milestones including MVPs and scheduled releases remain on schedule.
- Work across all of W2O’s service pillars to drive usage and adoption of W2O Products internally and in the support of client engagements.
- Define sales, service and support functions required for commercialized products.
- Be experienced in digital product development with agile approaches.
- Be experienced with backlog/requirements creation, management, and prioritization.
- Ability to produce visual pretotype / functional prototypes (make sure everything gets done).
- Be knowledgeable of and comfortable working with high-level UX principles like user stories, pretotype/prototype development approaches, information architecture and customer/product research methodologies.
- Have experience in developing feature lists, user stories, release planning, and roadmap creation.
- Experience designing engaging user experiences for SaaS, desktop, web, or mobile apps.
Experience, Knowledge and Critical Skills
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience ideally in the BioPharma and/or Medical Technology (Med Tech) and digital services industry
- Knowledge of healthcare advertising, communications, and media a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience managing the full product development lifecycle for technology products including ideation, architecture, design and engineering
- Strong background and familiarity with healthcare datasets and the integration of healthcare technologies
- Product launches including determining MVPs needed for successful product launches
- Experience defining, documenting and managing to complex technology product road maps
- Comfortable partnering across diverse functions, most notably innovation, architecture, design, engineering and delivery.
- Product as well as project management leadership experience
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.