Director of Product Strategy
The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is the primary concierge service for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
We are looking for a Director of Product Strategy to be responsible for driving the new product and go to market strategy for Opcity. The ideal candidate is a decisive leader who leverages both data and creative problem solving to drive our strategy. We are looking for someone who thrives on the combination of assessing pipeline and revenue trends, defining addressable markets, evaluating pricing models, identifying areas for growth and creating sticky value propositions.
You will partner with our finance, marketing, sales, and product teams to provide leadership in the advancement of the new product portfolio and go to market strategy for all product offerings.
- Evaluate growth opportunities in both new and existing market segments
- Develop and refine market segment vision, strategy, sizing and plans
- Lead the development of pricing strategies that maximize value across our entire product portfolio, including new product launches and structural price changes to existing offerings.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to monitor and improve sales team discounting; develop guidelines and approvals approach in concert with our CFO and Head of Sales to maximize revenue realization
- Conduct market and competitive analyses to inform positioning and strategy
- Quickly become an expert on Opcity buyer personas, real estate industry trends and the messages and hooks that drive pipeline and revenue
- Become the subject matter expert on the Opcity platform and the competitive landscape
- Develop and enhance product positioning and messaging and effectively communicate value propositions to equip sales and marketing
- Identify different use cases of our evolving product capabilities, craft underlying messaging frameworks articulating these use cases for customers, prospective customers, and internal teams.
- Provide ideas/input back to Product Management to help continuously improve the product and keep the company informed about customer feedback and data gathered in the field
- Ability to thrive in the fast-paced and ever-changing environment of a startup is a must
- 8+ years of professional experience in B2B tech including at least 5 years in Product Marketing
- Prior SaaS ( understanding of value drivers in SaaS subscription / recurring revenue business models) and experience working with multiple product lines preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and organization is paramount with a continuous desire to learn and improve
- Proven track record of delivering to schedule and to results
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Read Full Job Description