🎉Named the #1 Fastest-Growing Company in Central Texas | Austin Business Journal
Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, TX. Our company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning-enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 10 billion unique messages per day and is live on more than 20,000 enterprise websites globally.
We are seeking a Product Leader who will put their natural leadership, creative, and tactical skill set to work to push forward Pushnami’s strategic vision. You will collaborate with members of the leadership team to determine priorities, guide our product roadmap, and carry implementation plans forward. You will be an integral part of taking us to the next level as we continue to grow by constantly identifying, evaluating, and pursuing opportunities for new and existing products no one has imagined before.
If you’re ready to take our SaaS to the next level and make it #1 in the industry, we want to talk to you!
- Lead through example and create alignment across the organization
- Influence product priorities, direction, strategy, and goals
- Guide and define product roadmap, product features and functionality related to business objectives
- Partner with our tech teams to keep projects moving toward
- Develop a customer-centric product culture: you will identify customer pain points, define solutions, deliver a world class customer experience, and drive growth
- You will overcome obstacles and find solutions that others could not
- Keep up-to-date with market conditions and the competitive landscape
- 5+ years experience with SaaS software products/solutions, with at least 2+ years leading a team
- Proven success and ability to lead complex products through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces
- Experience in utilizing customer insights to drive product innovation
- Strong ability to use metrics to inform decision-making. Google Analytics, A/B testing, SQL, and other BI tools
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who takes ownership over his/her work
- Start-up experience in B2B SaaS, highly desirable
- Out of this world communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
What you'll love about us:
- We are self-funded and profitable (and growing fast)
- We were named one of Inc Magazine’s 2020 Best Place to Work & Builtin Austin’s 2020 Best Places to Work in Austin, Best Perks & Benefits, and Best Paying List.
- Lots of room for growth – we empower our people then get out of their way
- Fun – we're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Empathy - we care about our employees and our customers
Pushnami Employment Benefits:
- A competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- 401k Retirement Plan - Fully matched up to 6%
- Flexible work schedule that is based on performance rather than time
- Unlimited paid vacation after one year of employment
- Relaxed dress code and open office environment
- Full stocked break room, breakfast taco Tuesday, catered lunches Monday - Thursday
- A supportive culture that encourages health and personal improvement
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
*HOW ARE WE NAVIGATING WORK DURING COVID?*
While we would love to have everyone back in the office, employee health and safety is our top priority.
Our team will continue to conduct employee well-being check-ins, provide additional remote perks and benefits and allow all employees to work virtually until our office reopens.