Procore is looking for a Director of Product to help us bring life to our mission of connecting everyone in construction on a global platform. In this role, you’ll leverage the power of the Procore Platform to build solutions for one of our fastest-growing areas of the company. You’ll own the vision and execution of products that enable our customers to ensure project success before a shovel hits the ground.
As a Director of Product, you’ll sit at the center of our strategy for the future of our core customer experience and our most fundamental technical challenges. This role has a massive scope of impact and requires a hybrid technical product strategist and experienced operator. If you are the type of person who loves systems thinking, wrangling complexity, and strategic product development, this is the role for you. Successful candidates have built new products at scale, ideally with experience in construction technology. If you have proven experience building and managing SaaS enterprise or marketplace solutions, we’d like to hear from you!
This position will report to the VP of Product, and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Build new products that enable customers to manage all projects on the connected Procore platform before starting the course of construction
- Build and lead a team of 2-3 Product Managers with their development teams, balancing strategy and execution with people management
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategy; evangelize the product vision across the organization to ensure alignment and buy-in
- Become well-versed in the construction industry and its diverse challenges to guide and communicate the value you’re creating for our customers
- Balance customer empathy with horizontal solution thinking—recognize platform approaches that solve multiple problems at once, creating strategic leverage for Procore
- Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data analysis to help inform the decision-making process
- Think beyond software for the whole solution by collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 7+ years of Product Management experience at a software company
- 2+ years of experience with marketplace solutions
- 4+ years of experience leading teams and developing Product Managers.
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams in an agile software development environment
- Experience overseeing a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, agile development, and go-to-market
- Ability to effectively communicate trade-offs for decisions through strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, demonstrating the ability to break down problems into components structured into platform-first solutions
- Strong listening skills; Product Management is equally about inquiring as it is advocating
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.