EDU | Sr Growth Product Manager at Red Ventures
Lantern helps career switchers navigate their journeys with its robust career discovery tools and education marketplace. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for working with product vertical leadership to drive retention by owning the entire user lifecycle - from onboarding to re-engagement. The Senior Product Manager must be highly strategic and thrive in a startup-like environment. This role reports to Lantern’s head of product.
What You’ll Do
- Define the vision, strategy, and roadmap of retention-focused features to deliver on business goals
- Work closely with engineers, designers, data, research and other PMs on developing new features/specs and driving execution.
- Analyze feature/experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, executives, and the company.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and ensure we are delivering value to our users.
- Develop and execute the re-engagement strategy across channels like SMS and email.
- Collect requirements, write expressive and complete user stories, and communicate a plan of action with tracked KPIs and key dates to stakeholders
- Use market and competitive analysis, business goals, and technology capabilities to assess new opportunities
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of product management experience in consumer-focused web and/or mobile applications with a solid understanding of key principles of a world-class product organization
- Deep expertise across all communication channels including: email, push notifications, SMS and in-app notifications.
- Familiarity with 3rd-party delivery tools and end to end email delivery
- Experience in managing multiple projects, with competing resources and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven quantitative, statistical and analytical, and technical skills with the ability to use insights to make data-driven decisions
- Strong track record of setting and achieving goals of increasing complexity
- Superior communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work collaboratively but also autonomously when needed
- Creative problem solver
- Must have a strong sense of entrepreneurial spirit and ownership of projects, startup experience preferred
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]