Entry-Level Technical Trainer
About the Company
Astronauts needed for mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you’ve never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled compaies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink’s world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Space Ship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
This is an entry level role with our Professional Services team and requires a balance of real world technical expertise and strong customer consulting. On the SecureLink Professional Services Team you will deliver exceptional customer service delivering training, implementation, onboarding, and consulting concerning our product, features and industry specific use cases. You will demonstrate your technical knowledge of our various product modules and configurations and become the utmost authority ensuring customers use the product to its fullest. Our users will look to you for best practices and prescriptive advice to help them solve complex business challenges.
- Continuously expand and renew knowledge of our product
- Provide custom and prescriptive product training to customers
- Maintain and create training documentation
- Work with customers to introduce new features and processes after upgrades
- Consult customers on best practices within the product
- Conduct periodic product assessments on customer implementations to ensure customers are using the product fully and properly
Skills & Requirements
It is absolutely imperative that you have:
- Desire to work in a professional services or product specialist role
- Aptitude and appreciation for technology and software
- Familiarity with software technical support and/or training
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technology skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self initiative with the desire to go above and beyond to delight customers
and it would be really cool if you had:
- Experience in a software environment or professional services role
- Experience with remote access
- Experience with technology solutions applied to compliance and security use cases
- Familiarity with a Linux environment
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps and pessimists need not apply.
In addition to a generous benefits package, we serve a full breakfast and lunch to our employees every day from our on-site commercial kitchen run by a great local chef.