Group Product Manager at Red Ventures
Healthline is looking for a Group Product Manager to lead the development and growth of our social platform for chronic conditions. You’ll drive a differentiated product vision and strategy that addresses the needs of our chronic condition audience, driving deep and long lasting engagement. You’ll help develop products that fundamentally help users with chronic conditions live their strongest and healthiest lives, lifting Healthline’s brand as our user’s most trusted ally in their pursuit of health and well-being.
Healthline currently has seven communities in the market, available on web, Android and iOS: MS Healthline, Breast Cancer Healthline, IBD Healthline, Migraine Healthline, T2D Healthline, RA Healthline and PsA Healthline. From one-on-one chats to group discussions, our communities make connecting easy. The communities are a safe place for our members to find and receive advice, seek, and offer support, and discover the latest news and research updates.
As Group Product Manager you’ll lead the next iteration of our chronic condition social platform brand as we expand our breadth of condition coverage and the footprint of our customer touchpoints. You’ll make a profound impact on both the well-being of our users and our business.
What You'll Do:
- Drive strategic growth of Healthline’s chronic condition community platform
- Align stakeholders, set the product vision and roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business and delivery teams to ship high-quality experiences.
- Partner up with teams across the org to bring your product vision to life - Marketing, Engineering, Design, Project Management, Customer Insights, Data Science, Editorial, Sales
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our audience with both quantitative and qualitative data and evangelize those learnings within the organization
- Manage and develop an IC product manager
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of product management experience and a portfolio of work that showcases it
- Experience managing consumer products/apps where the primary focus is acquisition, retention and long term engagement
- Experience mentoring/developing product management talent
- You care deeply about building community and improving people’s health and well-being
- You grok (and rock) the process of research and testing to find product/market fit, and have the growth skillset to scale it
- You love conducting and applying qual and quant research
- You have great communication skills and are able to sell your position to all levels of stakeholders
- You believe building relationships across the org is critical to the success of your products
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]