Growth Product Manager at EZ Texting
EZ Texting is the #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
We are open to hire in CA, NY, TX, OR, WA, GA, PA, & TN, but welcome top applicants nationwide as we expand our operating boundaries.
The Growth Team at EZ Texting is a fast paced cross functional team that is responsible for increasing the rate of customer acquisition, retention, and revenue by rapidly optimizing products and inventing new marketing channels. Rather than owning a specific product, the growth PM is focused on improving a set of specific business metrics or commercial goals. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key growth initiatives. You’ll drive strong decision-making through quantitative results, AB testing, and qualitative research and customer insights.
Growth Product Manager candidates should exemplify a sense of urgency and excitement. They should have a strong lean towards standardizing processes (while knowing when to break them.) And above all combine a customer first mindset with analysis to motivate and drive results with talented teams.Primary Responsibilities:
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop a strategy for product improvements, marketing changes, or process optimizations, and drive initiatives from implementation, to rollout, and on to acceleration.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and teams to develop a roadmap of potential improvements to product, marketing, and sales channels that reflects business priorities, budget / cost, and timing
- Collaborate with marketing to adapt landing pages and messaging for specific markets, launch and test new channels, and accelerate acquisition.
- Build both back-end and customer-facing solutions to drive customers to experience product value.
- Prioritize initiatives, build consensus, and coordinate schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences.
- Conduct basic research, interviews, and usability testing to understand customer needs and how to meet them elegantly and effectively.
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into funnel content, UX and design to ensure products satisfy customer needs.
- Inform roadmap decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies).
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- 1 to 2 years in a growth product role or x-functional product management in a SaaS or eCommerce environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Self Starter mentality
- Experience presenting at the leadership level
- Deep knowledge of the user journey across multiple devices
- Strong user experience sensibilities, familiarity with SaaS products, and UI best practices.
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Ability to operate at a consistent fast pace while maintaining multiple projects.
- Experienced in planning work for assigned work streams.
Benefits available to EZ Texting team members include, but are not limited to:
- 100% paid medical, vision, dental and life insurance for self (generous coverage for families)
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and unlimited sick leave
- Paid parental leave
- Annual personalized learning reimbursement
- Quarterly wellness reimbursement
- Remote-work optimization benefits including:
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Monthly flexible remote work stipend, including DoorDash subscription
- Annual home office enhancement stipend
- Direct-billing ordering for supplies
EZ Texting is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.