Lead Product Manager, Digital Advertising and Home Services at Realtor.com
Who we are
Realtor.com is your one stop shop for home dreamers, renters, buyers, sellers, and owners with comprehensive offerings, insightful information, valuable tools to help with all stages of our consumer’s home journey. Our aspiration starts with treating our consumers as our focal point. We believe that delivering on experiences that truly help people in all their home journey needs, this will lead us to continued and greater success as a company, providing them with the right support, at the right time, and being the trusted guide throughout.
What you will be doing
As we transform our experience on realtor.com to be consumer-centric across the lifecycle of home needs, we also need to evolve to our digital advertising experiences to be consumer-first and focus beyond just advertising revenue, and expand the scope for adjacent home services offerings that are critical for our consumer. We need a strong product manager to lead the way cross-functionality with our media business team and across all product teams, with digital advertising and home services being a key horizontal capability throughout the site. This is an important role for strategic growth. Advertising, Media, and lead generation revenue is a critical part of realtor.com business and will continue to expand as we drive our strategy from a home search portal to support the full lifecycle and lifestyle of a consumer’s home needs across browse, rent, buy, own, and sell.
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager to lead the product team and define and execute on the next evolution of our digital advertising experiences and tools embedded throughout our consumers home search journey, and our expansion into home services advertising and lead generation.
- You will make advertising not feel like advertising, but as guide to help our consumers with critical services they need, whether they are browsing, transacting, or living
- You will define unique digital advertising experiences and solutions that are interactive, contextually relevant, and engaging for consumers as we execute on our vision to expand our offerings across the full consumer lifecycle
- You will define and incorporate experiences that extend our home services advertising and leads business, for consumers either moving to a new location such as insurance or moving services, or living in their current home such as decorating or remodeling
- You will work with your agile team squad across user research, design, engineering and product, to deliver products and experiences throughout realtor.com site and customer lifecycle management touchpoints
- You will work with media sales and marketing business teams to design, deliver, and iterate on innovative advertising solutions for our consumers and advertising partners, and support business sales team meeting revenue targets
- You will work across all areas of the realtor.com, partnering with product managers of each vertical to integrate advertising experiences and drive requirements on roadmaps to support your vision
- You will drive and measure engagement and conversion with consumers and revenue with media partners, while also keeping our consumers as our north star
- You will work closely across stakeholders to quickly prove or disprove opportunities through rapid prototyping, A/B testing, and MVP delivery. You will balance validation activities with long term vision designed to scale and meet company revenue targets.
- In addition to custom development products, you will also leverage digital advertising platforms to enable robust, dynamic, and scalable solutions and campaigns (google ad manager, configurable media sales platforms)
- 8-10+ years of product management experience at a leading technology company
- Balance of creative, product, technical, and analytical aptitude and skill sets to be work across a very diverse set of stakeholders ranging from marketing and sales teams to engineers and data analytics
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to bring many parties and perspectives together, to forge a vision, and to drive towards common goal
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deliverables and projects at once balancing short term revenue objectives with long term vision
- Successful in working with cross-functional products experiences and driving the coordination and buy-in across teams
- User-centered style, with a strong sense of empathy driving product direction and execution based on user needs. It’s not all about the revenue.
- Strategic thinker with outstanding execution holding yourself and your team accountable to delivering successful outcomes.
- Analytical and results orientated. You look at the data to drive insights, decisions, and help steer the product and team to results
- You sweat the small stuff, and you raise the team’s standards for quality and attention to detail
- You will define a big-picture vision, and also drive and attention to detail to make that vision a reality.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills to drive results across the spectrum of audiences and stakeholders including product, engineering, sales, marketing and senior executive team
- Prior experience in digital advertising or real estate is a plus, but not required
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.