The enterprise cloud team at Atlassian is transforming how companies adopt Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and more. Our team builds new offerings designed to serve the needs of our largest customers as they adopt our SaaS offerings. The capabilities we build help solve the security, administration, and governance needs of thousands of enterprise customers. Atlassian's unique self-serve model means our shared cloud platform is critical to operating our products efficiently in the cloud. In this role, you'll help scale that model to the largest companies in the world.
As Principal Product Manager for Atlassian Access, you'll be a senior leader working across a broad portfolio of enterprise administration features and capabilities. Whether it's SSO, directory syncing, or consolidated billing, you'll be focused on deeply understanding the challenges of enterprise administrators and working across our Enterprise Cloud and Identity teams to build solutions.
This role requires building a deep understanding of enterprise requirements for cloud software, the ability to ruthlessly prioritize them, and the technical know-how to partner closely with engineering to execute on the roadmap you define. You will be responsible for ensuring Atlassian cloud products are loved by customers migrating from on-premises deployments, while making them easier to administer.
In this role, you will:
- Expand our identity and access management capabilities across all products
- Deeply understand our largest customers requirements for cloud software and building a roadmap to address their needs
- Work with our marketing and sales team to take the features you build to market
- Identify new business opportunities for Atlassian with premium security offerings.
- Be a subject matter expert within Atlassian on administration, governance, and enterprise requirements as you evangelize internally.
- Impact millions of users and thousands of partners for decades to come. While crafting exceptional products, we also bring the fun, excitement and speed of consumer software.
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- 10+ years Product Management experience at a SaaS company, ideally with a focus on administration or security
- Proven technical fluency to understand and deliver on enterprise requirements
- True obsession for your customers - you go out of your way to talk to customers and solve their problems because it's what gets you out of bed in the morning
- Experience developing a high-level product strategy and roadmap that can span multiple years, communicating it to executive leadership, and rallying a cross-functional team behind it
- A passion for wading into the gnarly day-to-day decisions to help your engineering team get features shipped
- A track record of building relationships and influencing without authority at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build a compelling business case for new opportunities.
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience leading a team of product managers
- Computer science or a related technical degree
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .