Principal Product Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
The Product Management team is seeking a highly experienced Principal Product Manager who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products and partner solutions. In this role, you will help grow the CrowdStrike Store and manage large partners to develop and deliver solutions that delight and inspire our customers. This is a very visible and hands-on PM role where you will interact with internal product teams, partners, CISOs, and end-users. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Help drive the CrowdStrike Partner drive strategy and roadmap needs for CrowdStrike partners based on a deep understanding of the CrowdStrike portfolio, strategic direction, existing capabilities and CrowdStrike partner requirements
- Manage strategic relationships with large CrowdStrike Partners
- Develop requirements and roadmaps for the CrowdStrike Store, incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy
- Get to know our customers’ and partners’ use cases in depth, understand what’s necessary from a technical perspective to meet those needs, and to work with partners, Engineering, and Marketing to deliver solutions.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to design pricing and GTM
- Conduct competitive analysis and maintain information repositories of competitive activity.
- Ensure partner solutions are delivered in a timely manner and enable partners in a coherent way
- Partner with Product Marketing to define and execute the go-to-market strategy & messaging, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target personas
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of Industry experience
- 7+ years of PM experience showcasing increase in scope and responsibilities
- Prior Experience in working with large partners highly desired
- BS degree in an applicable field, Master’s preferred
- Prior security experience is preferable
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Experience with REST APIs and software integrations is desirable
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks.
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- Enterprise SaaS development experience and working with CSPs is preferred
- This position requires up to 25% travel to customer and CrowdStrike locations worldwide
Contact us if you want to work with a world-class team to help build the best endpoint protection platform solutions that continue to transform the security market.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.