OJO Labs was founded on the belief that complex decision making could be made better through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. Our company has developed a unique, AI-based technology that combines natural language processing, machine learning, and human support. The offering allows for consumers to gain a better understanding of the market as well as their own wants and needs prior to interacting with an expert.
The first big decision we’re tackling is homebuying and selling. We are building an end-to-end real estate platform which provides consumers personalized guidance throughout their journey, readying them to make meaningful connections with experts. In addition, we provide brokers, agents, and loan officers warm and informed introductions to consumers, along with the tools to support a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries while setting a new standard for engagement between people, information, and companies.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO Product team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customers. To that end, Product Managers work very closely with the User Experience team and collaborate with them on building a radically different and delightful consumer experience. Technological barriers are slain every day by the best and brightest minds in data science and engineering. You don't end up with hundreds of Artificial Intelligence Trainers who train neural nets and operate a product in real time unless you're willing to open your mind to crazy ideas. If you want to work in an incredibly fast paced and innovative environment, come join us!
What you'll do
- Develop the product vision for the digital qualification and scoring across all of OJO’s lead channels including Movoto.com.
- Role model end to end leadership by taking accountability for the successful delivery of your products across all contributing factors ex: user experience, engineering, operations, product marketing, research, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of consumer and human operations workflows, opportunities, success criteria, and ability to deliver technology that creates ‘unfair advantages’ for consumer touchpoints built on the OJO platform.
- Develop and maintain a complex roadmap inclusive of multiple value recipients; successfully navigate short and long term tradeoffs to create momentum and a cadence of high quality outcome delivery, implementation & adoption.
- Develop and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by stakeholders at varying organizational levels (ex: independent contributor to senior executive)
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to your craft: bring everyone along with you, learn from their input, accept challenges, iterate, deliver together.
- Inspire excitement across the organization with ambitious goals that are well understood and easily socialized.
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of delivering for the short term while building long term value in OJOs enterprise platform.
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long standing norms and routines.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, science, or information systems
- 10+ years Product Management experience
- Experience building consumer facing products with data & feedback loops
- Experience working with Data Science and ranking & scoring systems
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills; comfortable guiding internal & external senior executives.
- Comfort in leading through ambiguity; ability to set long term outcomes and manage through iterations and decisions to achieve them.
- Strong detail orientation
- Experience collaborating with multiple engineering teams concurrently to define and execute the product roadmap.
Nice to Haves:
- Hobbyist programmer
- Experience in the Real Estate/ Home Share Domain
What do we have to offer
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking Optimum
- Workspace Subsidy
- Wellness Stipend
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Paid Parental Leave
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Opportunities: OJO Cares & OJO Dedicated Days of Service
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VC's and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through the end of 2020, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.