OJO Labs - Product Lead - Enterprise Partner Platform
We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO product team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customers. To that end, Product Managers work very closely with the User Experience team and collaborate with them on building a radically different and delightful consumer experience. Technological barriers are slain every day by the best and brightest minds in data science and engineering. You don't end up with hundreds of Artificial Intelligence Trainers who train neural nets and operate a product in real time unless you're willing to open your mind to crazy ideas. If you want to work in an incredibly fast paced and innovative environment, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Develop the product vision for our partner ecosystem inclusive of Real Estate Agents, Brokers, Franchises and other key stakeholders.
- Role model end to end leadership by taking accountability for the successful delivery of your products across all contributing factors ex: product marketing, operations, engineering, user experience, research, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of partner workflows, opportunities, success criteria, and ability to deliver technology that creates ‘unfair advantages’ for partners that adopt OJOs product suite.
- Develop and maintain a complex roadmap inclusive of multiple value recipients; successfully navigate short and long term tradeoffs to create momentum and a cadence of high quality outcome delivery, implementation & adoption.
- Develop and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by internal & external stakeholders at varying organizational levels (ex: independent contributor to senior executive)
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to your craft: bring everyone along with you, learn from their input, accept challenges, iterate, deliver together.
- Inspire excitement across the organization with ambitious goals that are well understood and easily socialized.
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of delivering for the short term while building long term value in OJOs enterprise platform.
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long standing norms and routines.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, science, or information systems
- 10+ years Product Management experience with 5+ years B2B/ Enterprise experience
- Strong communication and influencing skills; comfortable guiding internal & external senior executives.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver products and accompanying change management to varying types of enterprise relationships (SMBs, Fortune 500+, etc)
- Comfort in leading through ambiguity; ability to set long term outcomes and manage through iterations and decisions to achieve them.
- Strong detail orientation
- Experience collaborating with multiple engineering teams concurrently to define and execute the product roadmap.
- Believe that achieving consumer grade experiences is critical to the successful adoption of OJOs enterprise partner platform.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the Real Estate/ Home Share Domain
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, early stage technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in both Austin, TX and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 250 employees globally. We were recently named to the A-List by the Austin Chamber of Commerce and awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VC's and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and every new hire we make will have a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Modern Downtown Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!