Product Manager, Confluence Automation at Atlassian
The Confluence Cloud team at Atlassian is changing the way companies collaborate and share information. Confluence has 75k+ customers and more than half of Fortune 100 companies use Confluence to connect people with the content they need to get their jobs done, faster. You'll have a unique opportunity to make a huge impact with strategic initiatives for Confluence customers across our Free, Standard, Premium, and Enterprise editions to ensure that our customers at any size continue to enjoy an unparalleled experience. Not to mention, these strategic initiatives have high visibility with leadership and across products.
The first strategic initiative you will own in this role is Automation for Confluence. Automation is a major trend sweeping across the enterprise SaaS industry, and early, effective execution of automation in Confluence will be critical to the product's success in the coming years. Your team will work collaboratively with the Atlassian Automation Platform to help Confluence customers save time and effort by automating their work in Confluence and across other tools. Automation is just one example of key, strategic initiatives you'll take on to improve the lives of our customers and grow our business - others include revamping our admin experience, improving collaboration with external clients, & more.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with engineering, design, analytics, and marketing to form an extended "triad" and lead your team to success - in terms of not only customer & business impact, but team health & fulfillment
- Your responsibilities will include customer research, building product strategy and roadmap, establishing build-measure-learn experimentation loops, and cross-team collaboration
- Work with designers and developers to build an understanding of customer needs, develop a product roadmap and feature requirements, and execute on that roadmap. You should be well-versed in the product development cycle from wonder phase all the way through exploration, execution, and impact.
- Report to the Group Product Manager and work closely with leadership, the best PM's you'll ever meet, and cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate feature delivery and UX alignment.
On your first day, we'll expect you have:
- 3+ years of experience in product management.
- Real passion to understand customer needs and a strong motivation to solve their problems. The drive and follow-through required to accomplish complex goals. You love nothing more than taking an idea, making a plan, and executing.
- The ability to prioritize. Presented with meaningful imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions.
- A growth mentality and a willingness to build, measure and learn, both for the product and for yourself.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, product leadership and users.
- Strong sense of accountability and initiative. You take to heart our value to "be the change you seek" and don't hesitate to take action when you believe something could be better than it is today.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .