Who we are:
Realtor.com is your one stop shop for homebuyers, sellers, and dreamers, with comprehensive for-sale listings, insightful information, valuable tools and professional expertise. We’re excited and hungry to make a difference to the millions of people in the US who buy a home each year. Our aspiration starts with treating our home buyer as our focal point - we believe that delivering on experiences that truly help people through this seemingly difficult life event will lead us to continued and greater success as a company.
Who we are looking for:
As the Product Manager for Concierge Operations, you will work with a small, empowered team of analysts, designers and engineers to build products for our team of Consumer Service Representatives to provide the best possible experience for our consumers while driving operational efficiencies. You’ll identify and evaluate problems and opportunities, collaborate cross-functionally to create solutions and motivate and guide the full product development process to power and improve our call center operations and connect our consumers to real estate agents who can help them purchase their dream home. You must possess a unique blend of business, operations and technical savvy; a big-picture vision with the ability to understand, manage and execute on the details; and the ability to influence others to make that vision a reality.
What you'll do:
- Partner with stakeholders, conduct research, synthesize data, and develop an informed perspective on problems to solve and opportunities to improve.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Identify and address operational risks and challenges as you implement new ideas
- Apply and execute design-thinking methodologies in a continuous delivery development process
- Design and conduct tests and experiments to validate or invalidate your assumptions and hypotheses
- Define high quality, problem-driven and simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Drive cross-functional and cross-product projects and releases, coordinate with other product and business teams to keep delivery on-track
- Quickly respond and partner with our Operations team to address time-sensitive and high impact issues in the call center.
What we like to see:
- User Focus - You comprehend and advocate for the product experience and our user’s needs; you bring strong user empathy and experience driving product direction and execution based on user needs.
- Operational mindset - You really know how the business works and you evaluate the business and operational impacts of all decisions.
- Collaborative Leadership - You collaborate with your cross-functional teams and share the journey and ideation with them without losing sight of the problems you must solve.
- Vision - You have an eye for great products, and advocate for new features with quantitative and qualitative reasoning.
- Communication Skills - You evaluate your audience and you apply the right communication strategy for them. You have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills; experience crafting epics, user stories, and tasks.
- Attention to Detail - You sweat the small stuff, and you raise the team’s standards for quality and attention to detail.
- Speak Engineering - You speak to technical concepts; you understand and can represent the technical implications of a product strategy.
- 2+ years of experience managing software products or solving complex business problems in an operational role at a leading technology company.
- Experience defining problems and solving them collaboratively with designers and engineers, and shipping frequently
- Ability to plot out possible opportunities into a roadmap and assess priority.
- Ability to lead and deliver large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment while managing the details.
- Strong communicator with experience driving conversations with all levels of your organization, including business stakeholders, leadership, and design and engineering.
- Experience with designing data analysis and then evaluating and making decisions based on data.