As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Product Manager, Growth. As part of the Growth team, you will drive the strategy, roadmap and execution of key initiatives which include acquiring new skilled workers, crafting + optimizing their onboarding experience, and improving their engagement with our solutions. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a wide array of stakeholders across sales, marketing, product, design, engineering, operations, and support to build our supply of workers and make sure they’re ultimately successful. Our ideal candidate for this role is someone who is quantitatively driven and has experience working in a growth function.
Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Using data to build roadmaps and iterate on existing worker acquisition strategies and experiences
- Building dynamic and interactive acquisition flows
- Implementing a customer data platform
- Leading a team of engineers building services to listen for and route client projects for fulfillment
- Co-developing individual, channel-specific strategies across all of our worker acquisition channels, some of which include: job boards, SEM, SEO, social, referrals, content, live events, and more.
- Drafting and executing playbooks for customer acquisition by vertical that balance experimenting with various channels and doubling down on ones that deliver sustainable growth.
- Developing a composite view of our customer lifecycle across systems and show how top of funnel growth strategies can improve based on downstream events
- Leveraging best in class martech tools and scalable processes to personalize and optimize worker experiences leading to continuous improvement of our conversion and retention rates.
- Delivering actionable insights by synthesizing information from multiple channels and data from multiple systems.
- Building a culture of growth experimentation and A/B testing to provide proactive analysis on strategic challenges and new marketing opportunities.
What you should have:
- 2+ years experience and currently in a Growth/Product Management role
- Marketing experience a plus
- Quantitatively driven.You have expertise with data analysis, and you’re able to draw insights from complex data. Experience with Tableau/Looker a plus. You need to be able to write basic SQL queries.
- You’re comfortable operating at a fast pace in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Operated in a results-driven organization and used to working within OKR or similar structure
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity
- Clear track record of success owning end-to-end feature lifecycle from customer discovery through feature delivery and business outcomes
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Egos, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.