Product Manager-Identity AI
This is an exciting time to join SailPoint, a leading provider of identity governance and management solutions. We are rapidly growing and investing in new initiatives to extend our offerings and market leadership.
SailPoint is looking for a product manager with passion, drive, and focus to join our IdentityAI team. The position requires strong product management skills that balance market needs with SailPoint strategy and relies on strong communication and organization skills. Additionally, a technical understanding of enterprise SaaS software, big data, analytics, customer IT environments and rapidly evolving security and compliance technologies is critical. This role is responsible for prioritizing the investment and execution of core components of the IdentityAI Product backlog. The Product Manager must be comfortable working closely with leadership to communicate the vision and roadmap, with engineering and services to optimize roadmap execution with successful service delivery. Consistent communication with customers, partners and internal SailPoint stakeholders is expected to support a continuous feedback loop into the backlog and vision. The position is based in Austin, Texas, and reports into the Director of Product Management.
This position is based in Austin, Texas.
- Participate in all areas of the product lifecycle from gathering requirements to launch readiness.
- Drive product innovation and opportunities through feedback from our various internal stakeholders, partners and customers as well as market data.
- Engage with stakeholders to scope work, understand impact, and gain consensus.
- Work closely with architects and engineering to develop, prioritize and manage the product backlog in a lean / agile environment.
- Maintain roadmap and coordinate adoption of deliverables with other product lines and our partner alliance team.
- Help define success metrics and measure impact and results of new deliverables. Gather production feedback to prioritize in the product backlog.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a product management role.
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful enterprise software products.
- Experience managing SaaS and/or cloud infrastructure products.
- Work with any open platform connectivity technologies such as web and micro-services is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Experience working with a data science team is a plus.
BA/BS in business or technical field required. MBA is a plus.
This position requires approximately 15% travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.