Compeat is looking for a Product Manager, Mobile to help re-envision our Mobile platform to provide a world-class user experience to our customers. In this role, you’ll create a collaborative and personalized mobile Compeat experience that empowers restaurant owners, operators and servers to improve efficiency and complete their tasks more effectively. If you’re excited by the opportunity to take ownership of the end-to-end product management of our mobile application we’d like to speak with you!
This position will report to SVP Engineering, CISO, and will be located at our Austin, Texas headquarters. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our SaaS products, customer base, restaurant industry, and the unique role our mobile app plays in Compeat’s product strategy vision
- Take ownership of the elements required to deliver the app, including product roadmap, research, story writing, design and developer collaboration, user testing, release planning, and more
- Conduct regular interaction with external customers to form a forward-looking features and functionalities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in the company to prioritize customer issues and feedback
- Provide UX and development team with the context and feedback that they need to build wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Work very closely with the Mobile Tech Lead to outline the mobile roadmap
- Interact with all levels of the company from cross functional partners and stakeholders to our executive team to drive the best possible experience for our customers
- Plan and manage product roll-out and assist with the day-to-day operational support post roll-out
- Increase product outcome of engagement and activity across the Compeat platform
- Complete ownership and accountability for the near and long-term Mobile roadmap.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3+ years of experience working on a product with an industry leading, thoughtful mobile application
- 5+ years of experience building and delivering successful products
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM development methodologies is a must.
- Knowledgeable with current Mobile Development technologies
- Understanding of the restaurant or hospitality industry a plus
- Experience building collaboration products that drive activity and engagement
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at a time
- Hypothesis driven product development
- Passionate about Compeat and the problems we are solving for the restaurant industry
- Strong ability to influence and lead teams of various sizes
- Proven track record of developing cross-functional partnerships across Product and Revenue teams
- Ability to leverage strong problem-solving and analytical skills to transform challenging user experience and business and technology problems into actionable paths
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Compeat Hiring Practices:
Compeat is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Compeat!
Compeat doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Compeat.