Product Manager - Operations and Strategy
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You'll Do
The Product Manager's primary purpose is to execute and maintain core product management operating processes, as well as manage critical one-off strategic projects which will inform overall company strategy or tactics. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain knowledge of our market size, market requirements, buyer personas, relevant technology trends, product value proposition, customer use cases, and competitive capabilities
- Become an expert and trusted resource of our product capability, with a firm understanding of how our product fits into customer use cases and drives value
- Develop and maintain our launch process – or how we launch new products, features of major versions to internal and external customers
- Develop and manage our annual road-mapping process
- Maintain our Strategic Backlog Process (the process by which we identify, prioritize, and validate large strategic projects)
- Develop and maintain our customer advisory board(s)
- Execute other key strategic projects on an ad hoc basis
What You'll Need
- 5+ years in a Product Management role, business analyst, or management/strategic consulting role
- A passion for operational excellence
- Highly organized and reliable – attention to detail a must
- Ability to communicate with different personality types and roles (e.g., development, sales, support, customer, executive) effectively and build strong relationships
- Bachelor's degree
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.