Product Manager, SEO at Realtor.com
The SEO Product Manager will be someone who is passionate about building products and has a track record of achieving business goals through SEO. This individual should be able to make decisions that reflect a solid understanding of current SEO strategies. The SEO Product Manager will interact daily with editorial, marketing, product, and technology teams.
- Successfully manages new SEO product launches
- Consistently makes contributions to SEO team vision & strategy
- Investigates and proposes competitive product strategies to support traffic growth
- Communicates effectively to all levels of internal audiences; drives communication cross-functionally
- Makes decisions and executes in a way consistent with Realtor.com culture and values
- Partners with leads across the organization
- Provides technical guidance to others across the organization
- Collaborates with other search leads to share best practices
The position requires a minimum of two years of experience with a demonstrated interest and passion for SEO. A list of qualifications includes:
- Two years of organic SEO experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of current SEO strategies
- Delegates effectively and demonstrates the ability to get things accomplished through others
- Shows an ability to influence cross-functional teams to obtain desired results
- Understanding of online marketing
- Understanding of building online products
- Knowledge of HTML markup and web development
- Knowledge of server technologies (caching, environments, logging)
- College degree (or equivalent experience)
Ideal skills include:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Organizational and project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables on tight timelines
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and communicate critical data and adjust strategies as needed
- Diplomacy and confidence to work across groups effectively
- Effectively provides specialized technical guidance to others across the organization
Personal qualifications include:
- A high degree of ownership and accountability
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Comfort with fast-paced environments
- Strong Emotional Intelligence
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Colorado Salary Range for this position Min $112,400 Max $ 162,400
This represents the current base salary range for employees in Colorado. Salary ranges vary based on location. Individual pay is based on location, skills, experience and other relevant factors. In addition to base salary this position could also be eligible for our annual Short Term Incentive Plan, Commission Plan and/or our Long Term Incentive Plan as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered.