Product Manager, Zero Trust Network Access - Duo Security at Duo Security
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:35 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Duo Security, now part of Cisco, is the leading multi-factor authentication (MFA) and secure access provider.
Duo + Cisco = Disco
With the Most Loved Company in Security and the global leader in network technology joining forces, there are more exciting opportunities than ever to be at the forefront of securing the cloud.
Our mission is simple: democratize security by making it easy and effective for everyone. We're transforming security from the ground up by solving the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge - safe, secure information access. We engineer our business to enable our customers to easily address their ever-evolving security challenges.
We believe that impactful work is rewarding work and that our team is at its best when everyone feels empowered to bring their whole self to work. We learn together by hiring for cultural contribution, not cultural fit, and recognize that diversity in background and thought are essential to building high-impact teams.
We invest in growth and learning opportunities and encourage our people to never stop learning. We foster collaboration and believe in being recognized (and rewarded!) for hard work. We champion a healthy work-life balance. We're kinder than necessary.
Together we build for the future by designing simple solutions for complex problems. And that's why we're the most loved and trusted name in security.
What you'll do...
As a Product Manager for Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), you will be responsible for the integration between the Duo Security platform and Cisco's Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) offering while being focused on enabling secure remote access for users without impacting their productivity. You will ensure that the product offerings deliver secure access to applications and networks and ensure visibility and health of devices, while taking advantage of contextual information available from Duo and Cisco security products.
Product Managers play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development and execution of Duo's product strategy. As PM's, we are responsible for delivering the best experience for our end users and IT administrators. As the ZTNA Product Manager you will develop expertise in Cisco's security products to identify opportunities where the platform can deliver differentiated value.
You will be responsible for collaborating on the vision and roadmap for the ZTNA solution with Product Managers from Duo and other Cisco business units. You will assist with sales enablement and messaging for cross-selling to enhance customer experience. This role will require you to work cross functionally across multiple business units, strategic partners and customers to drive alignment on the roadmap.
Skills you have...
- 3 years of product management experience managing B2B multi-tenant SaaS software products in a technology focused business
- Bachelor's degree preferably in the fields of computer science, math, engineering, information technology, design, human-computer interaction or related field
- Experience in authentication, cybersecurity, cloud applications, identity and access management, device management systems, access security and/or zero trust solutions
- Networking experience
- Record of creating alliances to develop an offering of exceptional design, quality, and experience and jointly improve our competitive advantage
- Experience integrating existing security products to deliver SaaS solutions that solve actual customer problems
- Experience prioritizing work and creating and managing product roadmaps
- Experience in B2B sales enablement and assisting with cross-selling to enhance customer experience
- A continuous discovery mindset by staying close to users throughout product development
- Ability to understand and contribute to conversations about technical architecture and/or API design guidance and direction
- Strong presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to articulate positioning and technology
- Ability to prioritize numerous tasks and use data to drive decision making
- At least 2 years of security industry experience
- Awareness of compliance requirements and standards - PCI, PII, ISO 27001, NIST, FedRAMP
- This position will eventually require up to 20% travel to customer and Cisco locations (when it is safe to travel).
3 Reasons why you should apply...
- You possess a highly driven and entrepreneurial personality, with an ability to get stuff done while having a sharp mind and eye for detail.
- You have a solid understanding of the problems IT Administrators face, either by direct work experience or building products that IT Administrators use on a daily basis.
- You are passionate about solving real customer problems by bringing customer context directly to stakeholders.
This job may not be for you if...
- ... if you need a lot of well established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
- ... you are not comfortable communicating with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, on an ongoing basis to keep perspective with customers and share it with your peers!
Does this sound like it was written for you?
Excellent! Please apply and let's explore this together.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo's achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran's status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting to you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.