This is an exciting time to join SailPoint, a leading provider of identity governance and management solutions. We are rapidly growing and investing in new initiatives to extend our offerings and market leadership.
SailPoint is looking for a product manager with passion, drive, and focus to join our newly formed shared services team. This position will require a unique blend of thinking strategically outside of the box combined with hands-on practice experience and excellent communication skills. Additionally, a technical understanding of enterprise software customer IT environments and rapidly evolving security and compliance technologies is critical. The product manager will work with internal and external stakeholders, including peer product managers from other lines of business, to help shape the vision and execute on delivering value that will be leveraged across the portfolio of SailPoint products. Candidates must be comfortable navigating complex and ambiguous challenges, and working in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
This position is based in Austin, Texas.
- Participate in all areas of the product lifecycle from gathering requirements to launch readiness.
- Drive product innovation and opportunities through feedback from our various internal stakeholders, partners and customers as well as market data.
- Engage with stakeholders to scope work, understand impact, and gain consensus.
- Work closely with architects and engineering to develop, prioritize and manage the product backlog in a lean / agile environment.
- Maintain roadmap and coordinate adoption of deliverables with other product lines and our partner alliance team.
- Help define success metrics and measure impact and results of new deliverables. Gather production feedback to prioritize in the product backlog.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a product management role.
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful enterprise software products.
- Experience managing SaaS and/or cloud infrastructure products.
- Work with any open platform connectivity technologies such as web and micro-services is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
BA/BS in business or technical field required. MBA is a plus.
This position requires approximately 15% travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.