Product Manager at AdAction Interactive
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:36 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Named one of Built In Austin’s 2019 Best Places to Work, AdAction Interactive is looking for a motivated Product Manager for our new game publishing unit who can jump in and make an immediate impact on the business. Using your analytical and data-driven mind, you will perform competitive and customer based research, refine their questions into measurable indicators and assist in turning ambiguous data into insights about our customers. Your work will influence the direction of the product road map, helping to develop a strategy and vision to build and execute feature timelines from start to finish.
- Push product forward by designing and balancing freemium game economies, including purchase incentivization, pricing and virtual in-game products, to drive amazing player experiences, player retention, and monetization.
- Collaborate with Product and UA stakeholders to define, design, and manage key game features that further engagement, retention and monetization.
- Lead player segmentation strategies to personalize experiences that drive increased engagement and maximize monetization opportunities.
- Partner with Analytics to collect and analyze economic, engagement, and monetization data to report on performance and suggest and implement optimizations to improve LTV.
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses, analyze results, and recommend performance optimizations to maximize long term revenue.
- Mediate and optimize performance of ad networks and serve as a key point of contact for ad network partners.
- Evaluate new ad networks and negotiate contracts to on board new partners.
- Survey the market for new monetization tactics and technologies and influence our product road map.
- Assist in technology improvements to our in-house ad SDK and ad mediation platform.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Math, Hard Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field.
- 3+ years experience in a business analyst or product related role.
- Experience monetizing free to play mobile games preferred.
- Proficient in Excel with ability to transform hard data into actionable insights.
- You’re a strong communicator with the ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
- History of teamwork and proven ability to get the job done independently.
- Have a natural curiosity that overcomes obstacles to get answers.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Comfortable in a fast paced constantly changing environment.
- A self-starter with a strong bias for action and self-accountability.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching.
Read Full Job Description