Who We Are:
Realtor.com is your one stop shop for homebuyers, sellers, and dreamers, with comprehensive for-sale listings, insightful information, valuable tools and professional expertise. We’re excited and hungry to make a difference to the millions of people in the US who buy a home each year. Our aspiration starts with treating our home buyer as our focal point - we believe that delivering on experiences that truly help people through this seemingly difficult life event will lead us to continued and greater success as a company.
Who We Are Looking For:
As the Product Manager on the Agent Experience team, you will work with a small, empowered team of designers and engineers to help our network of real estate agents better serve consumers who are looking to buy a home. You’ll motivate and guide product development to facilitate better communication and collaboration between real estate agents and homebuyers. Based on your understanding of our users, the market, and our business needs, you will identify the best opportunities to create new value for our users while driving growth for the business. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the ability to influence others to make that vision a reality.
What You'll Do:
- Apply and execute design-thinking methodologies in a continuous delivery development process
- Conduct research, synthesize data, and develop an informed perspective on user problems and market opportunities
- Conduct tests and experiments to validate or invalidate your assumptions and hypotheses
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Define high quality, simple product road maps based on team strategy and vision
- Collaborate gracefully with product teams across the company to deliver on the vision
What We Like To See:
- User Focus - You comprehend and advocate for the product and our user’s needs; you bring strong user empathy and experience driving product direction and execution based on user needs
- Vision - You have an eye for great products, and advocate for new features with quantitative and qualitative reasoning
- Communication Skills - Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills; experience crafting epics, user stories, and tasks
- Attention to Detail - You sweat the small stuff, and you raise the team’s standards for quality and attention to detail
- Speak Engineering - You speak to technical concepts; you understand and can represent the technical implications of a product strategy
- 3+ years of experience managing software products at a leading technology company
- Experience defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with designers and engineers, and shipping frequently
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Engineering degree or related work experience is a plus
- Mobile app experience is a plus
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description