Billd is an innovative Fintech company focused on re-engineering supply chain finance in the construction industry. We’re looking for a Product Manager to translate customer needs and business goals into great products and features. This role provides the opportunity to be a critical part of Billd’s growth and help us execute on the company’s overall strategy to be the leader in our space.
In this role you will be dialed in to the customer-facing side of our product to continuously be analyzing it’s usage and working with stakeholders to improve it’s functionality and maintain it’s best-in-market status. This role will own our contractor technology platform and drive improvements.
- Responsible for the delivery of products and features that deliver value to Billd customers and strengthen product market fit in Billd’s target verticals
- Collaborate with executive management to define product strategy and product roadmap
- Communicate the product strategy and roadmap to all key stakeholders
- Take products and features through ideation, concept testing, design, development, and launch
- Partner with customers to understand product usage and identify opportunities to innovate
- Analyze customer needs, pain points, and goals in order to drive priorities
- Perform regular competitive analysis to understand how other companies are addressing market needs
- Drive the prioritization of feature balancing the needs of the market, existing customers and key internal stakeholders
- Create user stories and business requirements that clearly define features
- Collaborate with the development teams as the product owner in our agile development environment
- Coordinate beta testing of new products and features.
- Establish and manage product metrics, outcomes, and roadmaps
- Work with sales, marketing, engineering, and other business stakeholders to drive execution of product strategies
- Coordinate the collection, description, and analysis of new product functionality requests.
- Perform research on industries, markets, segments, and competitors
- BA/BS degree in MIS, Business, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years software product management experience
- 3+ years experience in product owner role in an agile development environment
- 3+ years experience developing product strategy, product roadmaps and prioritizing product features
- 3+ years experience with tools and processes to analyze customer usage and customer needs
- Experience doing market analysis and competitive analysis
- Strong listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding, and presentation
- Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
- Strong sense of responsibility; driving initiatives from inception to completion
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves, collaborate with others and get stuff done
- Ability to hold others accountable
- Strong project planning, time management, and collaboration skills
- Keen attention to detail
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.