BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking designed for their needs. Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long.
By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team's expertise and care, we help small businesses spend their time on what matters most—the next chapter of their business.
Since 2013, we've provided small and medium-sized businesses with access to more than $5.4 billion in financing. As a top small business banking provider trusted by thousands of small business owners, we're proud to offer a full suite of tailored banking services, including a business checking account, line of credit, and invoice factoring.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, and with offices in Salt Lake City, Jersey City, Tel Aviv, and Karmiel, we're hiring problem solvers and collaborators to help build a better financial future for small business owners.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is not a fully remote role. At BlueVine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices will reopen in accordance with local guidelines, and will follow a hybrid model.
We are growing and we are growing fast. We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dedicated person to join BlueVine’s Product Management team and help us launch exciting new features and products that drive real value for our customers. We live by the following values and are looking for people who can espouse the same.
- Lead with Integrity
- Operate as Owners
- Push boundaries
- Grow Together
- Provide operational support working closely with Customer Support, and Risk to troubleshoot production issues
- Work cross functionally with Product, Design, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Customer Support to keep them informed on product developments, and to provide general support when needed
- Analyze data to support operational requests, and facilitate creating, tracking, and reporting metrics, KPI’s, and product insights / trends
- Scale our product operating model including processes for how we plan and execute on our product roadmap to balance our platform needs with dynamic requests from the business
Required Experience and Education
- 1-3 years experience in a Operations, Product Operations, Program Management, or Business Analyst role in the consumer or SMB tech space
- Exceptional analytical skills including technical proficiency in SQL and product analytics tools such as Mixpanel
- A self-starter with a bias to action, who is able to move projects forward and support cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience project managing complex initiatives with limited resources and competing priorities
- Background in project management a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once We Return to Office:
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page.