“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
Bright Health Group provides a white-labeled DocSquad Virtual Health Care platform for Health System patients. The Product Support Specialist provides product assistance to the consumers of the platform, ensuring they receive the information and support required to satisfy their requests. Today, the interactions are predominantly made by providing phone support but will include other types of channels, such as chat, in the future. The bi-lingual (Spanish) Product Support Specialists will assist the caller with account setup, general system usage, prescription routing, and other product-related questions. The Product Support Specialist is considered Tier 1 support and will escalate complex issues to Tier 2, Technical Support.
- Resolves issues presented by callers for product support.
- Documents of all interactions in the administrative and ticketing systems.
- Contacts customers with updated information regarding their issues as needed.
- Calls pharmacies with updated prescription requests for providers.
- Learns the features and functionality of the product.
- Clearly explains how to use the platform to patients and providers.
- De-escalates situations involving distressed customers offers calming assistance and support, and clearly details an issue that needs to be escalated
Education, Training, Experience
- BS degree or equivalent years of experience
- 1+ years of product support experience required
- Application support experience desired
- Help Desk Software experience a plus
- Background in health care and/or hospital systems a plus
- Additional fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Enjoy solving problems utilizing your training, knowledge, and curiosity
- Ability to follow a documented process
- Possess a collaborative style
- Exhibits grace under pressure
- A positive can-do attitude
- Embrace the company values
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology, and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized, and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities, we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.