At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
The Program Manager, Services Offering and Delivery reports into the Customer Success Strategic Programs Director which sits within the Sales Org. Together, Customer Success Managers, Customer Solution Engineers, Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, and Sales Operations - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. We believe that putting our people first, and fostering a creative, exciting, and stimulating environment is prerequisite to achieving and surpassing our commercial goals.What you'll do
As the Services Program Manager you will design, build, and manage our services portfolio to our customers. Today, Cloudflare provides services such as Premium Success and SOC as a Service to help our customers implement and optimize Cloudflare for their organization. Looking forward, we want to refine and extend these offerings to better meet the needs of customers. As a Product Manager, in charge of Services Offering and Delivery, you will work with our service delivery leaders within Customer Success, Support and Sales to set the long-term vision and strategy for our Services offerings. This role will require coordination across internal teams and external organizations, and will be visible at all levels of Cloudflare. You will review and refine our current offerings to ensure we are delivering value to our customers as well as effectively contributing to the company wide commercial targets. You will be responsible for researching trends in the industry as well as competitors offerings to ensure our offerings are best in class. We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the professional services, support, customer success, cloud technologies, and adoption best practices.
- Design, build, & manage the Services portfolio that drives customer business impact, and increased customer value and ultimately expansion or renewal with Cloudflare
- Oversee the entire Services product portfolio: Standard Customer Success, Premium Success, SOC as a Service, Migration Packages, Education Services, etc.
- Engage with our customer feedback program and initiate discovery with customers to inform new Service offerings and updates to existing offerings
- Manage Services commercial collateral including SOW templates, contracts and scoping materials for each product offering
- Initiate and provide input on Services product marketing collateral
- Develop Services delivery collateral including product-specific guides, playbooks and customer end product templates
- Oversee entire new Service product launch through Early Access, refinement, and General Availability
- Proactively identify challenges and issues in our current suite of offerings and work cross-functionally to diagnose, recommend and implement solutions
- Enable field teams in new hire sessions, quarterly business reviews, ongoing enablement sessions, and team meetings to ensure their practice selling is driving towards customer value
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in service delivery, field services, services product management, or a similar role
- 5+ years of managing large-scale projects
- Familiarity and/or demonstrated curiosity about the technologies used to secure and manage modern web applications and networks
- Previous experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company highly desired in a Customer Success delivery role
- Previous experience in Services Product Management or Offer Engineering,Technology Professional Services or Management Consulting client experience
- Experience in the Customer Experience or Customer Success, field sales or post-sales
- Must be highly organized and possess exceptional time management skills, with the ability to effectively juggle multiple projects and deadlines
- Proven experience delivering technical training to a technical audience
- Strong business acumen, and superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Previous customer enablement and training experience
- Deep understanding of Customer Success metrics and how to measure them
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a high-growth, dynamic environment
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
220.127.116.11: We released 18.104.22.168 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.