Who We Are
Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to digitally transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises proactively address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic’s SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic also provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals at major corporations via its Center for Protective Intelligence. For more information please visit ontic.ai
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for a Project Manager to oversee the enterprise deployment of Ontic’s platform for large scale clients as well as facilitate the effective workflow of the Ontic Security Intelligence team.
As the Security Intelligence Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the rollout of Ontic across several teams and regions for our most strategic accounts. You will collaborate with a team of Intelligence professionals, Product development and Success resources to ensure a seamless and positive Client Experience.
You will perform lead program management on large, complex projects that require additional support in addition to day-to-day project management responsibilities. This includes ongoing support during implementation, including overall executive alignment meetings, internal administrative tasks, and internal executive briefings.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in the enterprise SAAS space, balancing competing and changing priorities, delivering sophisticated outcomes via configurable technology. The ideal candidate has experience building programs and new initiatives from the ground up. Candidates should be comfortable with the fact that as an early stage startup, things move quickly and new challenges appear daily.
- Strategize and outline the goals and objectives of the client program, and monitor multiple projects through the entire program cycle
- Assign team members to projects as required, communicate with ELT and clients to address potential risks / barriers
- Communicate program objectives, goals, and progress to team members, executives, upper management, and stakeholders
- Set program controls, governance, and standards, coordinate timelines and due dates
- Manage and submit program documentation as required
- Track program progress, estimate and implement program budgets, establish & calibrate objectives to maximize ROI
- Prepare and present progress and budget reports to program directors
- Estimate and implement program budgets
- Liaise with Product and Development teams to translate client requirements and provide prioritized feedback to help shape the product roadmap
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation
- Strong project management skills
- Extremely organized and able to multitask
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working and presenting in cross-functional teams
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone & Home Internet Reimbursement
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.