We are Liquibase
Liquibase is an open-source tool and the name of our company.
Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution.
Our mission is to transform the way businesses build software. Powered by open source innovation and supported by the experts who know it best, Liquibase is database schema change automation designed for high-speed CI/CD. We radically improve and simplify the application release process — starting with database schema change. Our solutions make developers’ lives better and deliver automation capabilities technology executives need. We remove database deployments as a barrier to delivering new application innovation.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a highly-organized, strategic, and execution-oriented leader with a successful record driving product marketing and multi-channel demand programs. You should be comfortable working with teams across the organization to define buyer and user personas, establish messaging and product-market fit, drive awareness and nurture campaigns, and doing whatever it takes to drive to and exceed business goals.
What you'll do:
- Drive product positioning and messaging. Work with product managers to establish product-market fit, target personas, and messaging.
- Execute demand generation campaigns. Ideate, plan, execute, measure, and optimize data-driven campaigns to generate growth throughout the funnel — leveraging email marketing, SEM/SEO, social media, content syndication and events.
- Partner with the sales team to share learnings, optimize marketing, and provide enablement.
- Amplify the Liquibase brand and product positioning, ensuring consistent, on-brand messaging.
- Actively contribute to building our next generation marketing and sales engine — experimenting, learning, and optimizing quickly.
Your background and skill set:
- 6+ years of successful, practitioner-focused B2B technology/software marketing.
- Experience with DevOps, developer marketing, product-led growth.
- Broad understanding of and experience with marketing and sales operations.
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for automation, data leverage, and insights.
- Experience managing digital marketing programs and campaigns, including running webinars and coordinating speakers.
- Experience working with partners to amplify marketing efforts and business growth.
- Experience managing and executing SEM.
- Success driving customer awareness, engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Creative thinker, self-motivated, hands on, and results-oriented.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, a natural team player.
- Owner mind-set. Eager to work in an agile, start-up environment to hit goals with growth and scalability in mind.
- A Bachelor’s degree OR relevant experience required. MBA a plus.
Perks of life at Liquibase:
- A transparent and collaborative team environment. We value multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Our entrepreneurial culture provides every employee the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
- You get to work on new technologies and learn from experienced professionals.
- You gain insight into how some of the world’s largest brands manage software teams and releases.
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company.
- Everyone is a shareholder in the company.
- Flexibility of remote work.
- Generous benefits.
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Holidays.
- No punks, No jerks.