“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
Bright Health’s Sr. Product Manager will own a core domain within Bright’s Data Platform to support the creation of products for Bright Health Group, Bright HealthCare, and NeueHealth. This position will work with stakeholders across the company to distill common needs, define executable requirements, and build useful features. Collaborators will include fellow product owners, engineers, business analysts, market managers, and operations as needed to support the full life cycle of product development. Technical platforms and infrastructure are critical to realizing our mission, and in this role will play a leading role in determining how best to use technical resources to support Bright Health’s efforts to revolutionize the payer industry.
- Help manage roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally.
- Drive alignment across business stakeholders on both product strategy and functionality.
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) that align business needs with technical design.
- Drive the entire product development cycle from strategic planning through post-launch optimization.
- Represent the voice of key stakeholders during the development process with engineering and data science.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in a business or technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Four (4) or more years at a healthcare technology company, pure technology company, or consulting firm preferred
- Two (2) or more years’ experience owning products from conception through launch
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework
- Ability to get your own answers from the data is a must
- Background knowledge of healthcare is preferred, but not required
- Ability to deconstruct complex systems using first principles thinking
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics in a simple way
- Fluent with data and able to independently find complex answers / patterns
- Ability to balance the tension between getting things done quickly and building scalable systems
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of typical software development processes
- Demonstrate superb decision-making skills by engaging experts while determining alternatives and quickly synthesize information, derive insights, and devise solutions
- Excellent team-player with the ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time if not located in Austin, TX
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.