Senior Product Manager - Data Platform at Bright Health
- Help manage roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally.
- Drive alignment across business stakeholders on both product strategy and functionality.
- Create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) that align business needs with technical design.
- Drive the entire product development cycle from strategic planning through post-launch optimization.
- Represent the voice of key stakeholders during the development process with engineering and data science.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree in a business or technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Four (4) or more years at a healthcare technology company, pure technology company, or consulting firm preferred
- Two (2) or more years’ experience owning products from conception through launch
- Experience coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and initiatives, ideally through an Agile framework
- Ability to get your own answers from the data is a must
- Background knowledge of healthcare is preferred, but not required
- Ability to deconstruct complex systems using first principles thinking
- Ability to clearly communicate complex topics in a simple way
- Fluent with data and able to independently find complex answers / patterns
- Ability to balance the tension between getting things done quickly and building scalable systems
- Strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of typical software development processes
- Demonstrate superb decision-making skills by engaging experts while determining alternatives and quickly synthesize information, derive insights, and devise solutions
- Excellent team-player with the ability to consistently demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, mutual respect and accountability to others; ability to maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time if not located in Austin, TX