We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
Join our company and be a part of an award winning culture, with an award winning leadership team, where you’ll be able to contribute in meaningful ways while being able to challenge yourself and grow your skill set. We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO Labs team.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO product team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customer (the consumer). To that end, Product Managers work very closely with the User Experience team and collaborate with them on building a radically different and delightful consumer experience. Technological barriers are slain every day by the best and brightest minds in data science and engineering. You don't end up with hundreds of Artificial Intelligence Trainers who train neural nets and operate a product in real-time unless you're willing to open your mind to crazy ideas. If you want to work in an incredibly fast-paced and innovative environment, come join us!
Sr. Product Manager Basics:
OJO is developing technology and solutions that enable partners (ex: Real Estate Agents, Lenders, etc.) and consumers to effectively collaborate at multiple steps in the Real Estate Journey. You will have the opportunity to shape, invent and change how hundreds of thousands of professionals work with millions of consumers to purchase their next home. This role will challenge your decision making ability to make decisive tradeoffs and earn success where others have failed to go. You will work closely with OJO Labs Executive Leadership, Strategic Partners, Engineers, Program Managers and other Product Leaders to maximize your impact.
What you'll do
- Inspire and be inspired by a passionate and talented team including engineers, designers and product managers to build first of their kind products that will improve how, when and why agents partner with consumers during the homebuying journey
- Shape and build toward the product vision for our partner ecosystem inclusive of Real Estate Agents, Home Buyers and other key stakeholders.
- Role model end to end leadership by taking accountability for the successful delivery of your products across all contributing factors ex: product marketing, operations, engineering, user experience, research, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of partner workflows, opportunities, success criteria and ability to deliver technology that creates ‘unfair advantages’ for partners that adopt OJOs product suite.
- Own a complex and evolving roadmap inclusive of multiple value recipients; successfully navigate short and long term tradeoffs to create momentum and a cadence of high quality outcome delivery, implementation & adoption
- Development and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by internal & external stakeholders at varying organizational levels (ex: independent contributor to senior executive).
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to your craft: bring everyone along with you, learn from their input, accept challenges, iterate, deliver together.
- Raise excitement across the organization with ambitious goals that are well understood and easily socialized.
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of delivering for the short term while building long term value in OJOs enterprise platform.
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long-standing norms and routines.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years
- Product Management experience
- Experience collaborating with engineering and UX in a nimble, iterative manner teams concurrently to define and execute the product roadmap
- Demonstrated ability to deliver products
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills; comfortable guiding internal & external stakeholders, including senior managementIntegrate user feedback, research and data analysis to enhance user satisfaction and drive the success of products
- Comfort in leading through ambiguity; ability to set long term outcomes and manage through iterations and decisions to achieve them
- Strong detail orientation
- Believe that achieving consumer-grade experiences is critical to the successful adoption of OJOs enterprise partner platform
- Be action-oriented
- Be an influencer and a leader
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the Real Estate/Home Share Domain
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock options
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.