Organizations have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value that can be created with data. This is because access to large scale distributed data today is far too complex. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and edge computing continues to accelerate, data readiness and availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale. Business leaders demand real-time decisions, instant insights, powerful real-time applications and the monetization of information, however the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data limits decision making to only a fraction of available data that often takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to access.
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves the massive data readiness problem and allows companies to focus on extracting value from their data. We are a fast-growing startup with a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises and application providers advance by providing access to data at the speed of thought.
Molecula is looking to bring on an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Cloud team to drive the delivery of our cloud offering. This includes all aspects of onboarding, billing, security and compliance, and fulfilling our SLAs. You will be responsible for ensuring features meet the expectations of customers, while maintaining our position as differentiated leaders in the Feature Store and Big Data space. You will work with data engineers and data scientists to understand their needs and will be actively involved in innovating on their workflows from data access to decisioning. We are looking for someone who is passionate about inventing the future, obsessed with driving the best user experiences, and loves uncovering the stories behind our user and product data.
- Own the delivery of Molecula’s cloud offering including setting and achieving aggressive goals while building a reliable, scalable, competitive, and differentiated cloud offering
- Own, manage, refine, and prioritize the product backlog and roadmap for the Cloud team
- Collaborate with Product, Customer Success, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales to distill the most important problems to be solved into customer-oriented user stories and requirements
- Act as a leader to the cloud team and use your expertise from previous SaaS successes to influence the success of Molecula Cloud
- Collaborate with Design to wire frame workflows and enhance the user experience
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to collect and synthesize product telemetry and usage metrics
- Use your expertise to influence positive change within our product management processes, regularly challenge us to consider new perspectives and approaches, and mentor your colleagues
- Act as a thought leader within the company and support go-to-market teams in the curation and writing of content that helps our customers, and customer-facing teams, make the most of our product and the features that we build
- Keep various stakeholders across the business updated, engaged, and excited about the work our teams are doing and what we’re enabling for our customers
- 5+ years building and launching enterprise SaaS and cloud native products, ideally in infrastructure, big data and analytics, or machine learning
- Leader and self-starter who wants to play a critical role in scaling Molecula, both the company and the product
- A catalyst who makes every conversation turn into action and leaves no decision left hanging
- Have an instinct for prioritization and the ability to articulate the why behind priority
- Experience with source code repositories and ticket tracking systems like Github and JIRA
- Excellent listener and always has more questions to ask
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment
- A technical background, preferably in databases, infrastructure, developer products and tools, or other data products
- Proficient knowledge in data infrastructure technologies
- Familiarity with Open Source go-to-market strategies and projects, specifically Pilosa
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.