Senior Product Manager at Medici
Medici is a mobile healthcare platform that empowers doctors to communicate securely and efficiently with their patients – saving time and money while providing quality care. We are making a telemedicine experience that is truly effortless and accessible.
Medici is secure and compliant technology that allows doctors to deliver care via chat, audio, and video, accept payment, e-prescribe, and much more. We have a vision to change the way doctors and patients interact and improve how healthcare is delivered. We are a global and rapidly growing startup focused on building a culture of innovation, collaboration and leadership in healthcare tech.
Medici is an equal opportunity employer.
About This Role
As a Senior Product Manager you will own features and improvements in both our patient-facing and our doctor-facing applications. This is a senior level role that is critical to our company's success.
You will own the strategy, roadmap, execution, and delivery of specific initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for doctors and patients. You’ll help drive decision-making through quantitative results, qualitative research, and customer insights. You will collaborate regularly with user experience designers, marketing, customer success, sales, and the executive team.
What You’ll Do
- Lead one or more scrum teams comprising user experience, analytics, and engineering
- Use an experimental and data driven approach to prioritize, test, develop, and deliver features to our customers
- Collaborate with user experience research and design on features and improvements
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer support to ensure that new development is expected and delivered effectively
- Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product plans
What You'll Bring
- You have experience as a product manager working with teams developing consumer-facing mobile applications
- Solid understanding of software and software development processes
- Bonus for experience in a rapidly growing startup
- Bonus for experience working with AI-enabled products
- Ability to ship experiences that make a positive difference to key business metrics
- Deep empathy for customers
- A passion for improving healthcare
- Great writing and speaking skills
- Comfortable working with a globally distributed team
- You are resourceful, creative, and ambitious