Senior Product Manager
As an AlertMedia Senior Product Manager you will have a primary role in setting the vision for our products while also playing an integral role in the day-to-day activities to make the vision a reality. We’re not just saying that, it’s the truth. You’ll be joining a Product team that is represented at the highest levels of management and runs as a ‘flat’ organization, where each team member contributes strategically and tactically. Every day you’ll employ your ability to move smoothly between cross-functional teams, inspiring, learning and leading, while also working with Engineering to make your vision a come to life.
Best of all, you’ll be part of AlertMedia’s amazing culture and an important contributor to AlertMedia’s rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are a creative thinker who loves considering problems and opportunities from multiple angles. You are energetic, empathic and earnest. Collaborating with people across different functions comes naturally to you. You are known for your willingness to share information and having no ego. You refuse to give up when the path isn’t clear.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations to keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Act as a product evangelist both inside and outside the company
- Participate in the definition and sharing of a product vision based on input from internal/external stakeholders, financial goals, industry trends, etc.
- Lead and participate in the development, approval and ongoing management of a product roadmap that creates a path to achieving the product vision
- Define, maintain and execute product development methodology
- Work with customers to gather information and share product plans
- Provide executive team updates of product status, feature development and product roadmap
- Lead and participate in the definition of new features
- Maintain the product backlog, including prioritization, and grooming
- Ensure that other teams, like Customer Success and Sales, are well-equipped to perform their jobs
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience in a startup environment with cross-functional responsibilities
- B2B experience working with small to large customers
- Able to establish and grow relationships both inside and outside the company
- Strategically focused and tactically excellent
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be an individual contributor as well as a leader
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ownership of web portal/applications and mobile applications preferred
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 3 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.