Senior Product Manager at AlertMedia
Who you are:
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations to keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Act as a product evangelist both inside and outside the company
- Participate in the definition and sharing of a product vision based on input from internal/external stakeholders, financial goals, industry trends, etc.
- Participate in the development, approval and ongoing management of a product roadmap that creates a path to achieving the product vision
- Define, maintain and execute product development methodology
- Manage the full product lifecycle from ideation to retirement
- Lead and participate in the definition and requirements gathering of new features
- Ensure smooth handoff of product requirements to the Engineering team
- Establish and execute feature launch plans as needed including educating and collaborating with sales, marketing, and customer success
- Work directly with customers to improve the relationship, provide guidance, and gather information
- Provide executive briefings on product status, planning, and roadmap as needed
- Located in Austin, TX
- Minimum of 3 years Product Management experience
- Experience in a startup environment with cross-functional responsibilities
- B2B experience working with small to large customers
- Operate in an ego-less manner while still being a strong leader
- The ability to establish and grow relationships both inside and outside the company
- Energetic, empathic and earnest
- Consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- A creative thinker that considers problems and opportunities from multiple angles
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be an individual contributor as well as a leader
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ownership of web portal/applications and mobile applications
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 3 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.