Who you are:
realtor.com is seeking a passionate and empathetic product manager to join either our RDC team. We are a dedicated, cross-functional team focused on building tools to help homeowners in various stages of ownership. Home ownership is a long cycle (on average 8+ years) and within that time, there are many problem areas and opportunities to help . We are hoping to bring on a product manager to help lead our efforts of understanding the problems owners have through their journey and build tools to help them meet their goals.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for getting consumer insights and building the Consumer Profile. Working to ensure that we have as complete of a picture as possible of the consumer as he/she moves through the realtor.com site and apps.
- Join and help manage a small but growing team of talented designers and developers.
- Facilitate product rollout and manage sprints to meet business goals and hit roadmap targets.
- Leverage Lean methodologies and experimentation to validate problem/solution fit
- Draw insights and inspiration from user research, trends in the market, and direct feedback from homeowners (Sellers, Settlers, and Dwellers)
- Form product hypotheses and adjust course based on qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop and spread customer empathy.
- Excite stakeholders towards the directions you set by bringing new products to life.
- Inspire those around you to be their best by operating as a supportive teammate to engineers, designers and others throughout our agile development process.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience managing software products
- You love the balance of product discovery and delivery
- You have some experience defining product roadmaps, building collaboratively with designers and engineers, and shipping frequently
- You are familiar with agile development
- You are an organized and process-oriented individual, able to keep a team focused and on track to meet deadlines.
- You are learning to be an effective communicator of concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike
- You strive for perfection but are comfortable taking a pragmatic and iterative approach to get there
- You are passionate about building and using delightful user experiences
- “Thinking Big, Working Small” is a sentiment that resonates with you
- You have some experience building consumer facing products
- You are someone who enjoys learning and growing as a PM business is a strong plus.Manage and effectively prioritize the backlog of user stories and bugs.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description