- Vision - You have an eye for great products, and advocate for new features with quantitative and qualitative reasoning
- Customer Focus - You comprehend and advocate for the product and our customers; you bring strong customer empathy and experience driving product direction and execution based on customer pain points and opportunities.
- Planning - Lead cross-functional participation in planning and execution; direct product development toward the highest-ROI opportunities
- Decisive - You can translate ambiguous or conflicting inputs into solid action plans and precise requirements
- Influence - The ability to influence other product teams to prioritize both the tracking of critical data and the incorporation of new data science initiatives on their roadmap is a critical skill that the data science product manager must possess. Communication Skills - Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills; experience crafting epics, user stories, and tasks
- Attention to Detail - You sweat the small stuff, and you raise the team’s standards for quality and attention to detail
- Resilience - Part of building a whitespace product means moving fast, failing fast, & learning fast
- 3-5+ years of product management experience at a leading technology company
- Demonstrated experience in adopting product management best practices, standards and policies
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deliverables and projects at once balancing short term revenue objectives with long term vision, sticking to deadlines
- Strategic thinker. Understands business objectives and converts them into clear product plans, follows through with execution.
- Analytical and results orientated. Uses hard data to assess opportunities, metrics driven, ruthless in prioritization, overcomes obstacles to drive business outcomes
- Comfortable with ambiguity and challenge. Thrives in a fast-paced environment, concurrently manages multiple initiatives, remains optimistic.
- Excellent communicator. Articulates the product strategy and roadmap, structures the problem at hand, experienced and comfortable gaining alignment and in presenting to senior executives.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.