Sr. Product Manager, Consumer at Literati
Literati is the fastest-growing company in Arts + Literature in the United States and the #5 fastest growing company in Texas. Launching an innovative try-before-you-buy print book club for Kids in 2017, the company expanded in 2020 into hosting print and digital book clubs for the world's top authors, celebrities, and brands. Clients include: Sir Richard Branson, Stephen Curry, Malala, Susan Orlean, Jesmyn Ward, Cheryl Strayed, Elin Hilderbrand, Roxane Gay, and Austin Kleon. Lovingly referred to as Austin's "fiction factory" the company curates and fulfills over a million books per quarter.Job Description
As the Sr. Product Manager, Consumer, you will play a key role in owning Literati’s customer acquisition funnel. You will be a part of a talented team and report to the VP of Marketing. You will work on the website and acquisition funnel for each of Literati's products. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and has Growth experience in consumer verticals, experience structuring testing sequences, and can think strategically about optimizing acquisition while staying true to a brand vision.Qualifications
WE’RE GOOD AT:
Bringing the fire. We are a startup, with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, and so we’ve refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Consumer insights, usability, formulating and testing hypotheses and working with engineering and UX/UI design to drive meaningful impact
- Ability to build an intuition around acquisition channels and how to design a strong experience that converts new users
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with our technical team and deeply define projects and objectives
- Experience facilitating the delivery of projects by working with engineers, data scientists, and designers
- Understand the art and science of growth and when to lean on numbers and experimentation over qualitative data and instinct and vice versa.
- Working with lean teams and achieving non-linear results
- Strong business, product and technical acumen and ability to report results directly to our CEO
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3+ years of experience in growth for a Consumer-oriented company
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, attention to detail, and a willingness to do whatever it takes from an execution perspective
- A mix of left and right brain genius (basically a unicorn)
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
You’ll work directly with our CEO, VP of Marketing, VP of Engineering, Product and Design Teams, and a team of 3-5 engineers, UX/UI, owning this product vertical.Additional Information
We seek people with drive and a touch of alchemy—and if that sounds like you, you should join us. Even if your experience isn’t a precise match for the role, passion and prowess will always win the day in our book. And if your career has taken you to some spectacular (or spectacularly strange) places? We love a good story.
At Literati, we value the power of reading for all: anyone who dreams, anyone who wonders, anyone of any age, from any background. We are dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness that sees, reflects, welcomes, and celebrates the innovation and talent of a diverse array of people.