LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
This position can be remote, offering you the flexibility to work out of your home full-time. You'll have easy access to and support from your manager and frequent video meetings to keep you plugged into your team. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for establishing the strategy, roadmap and leading the cross-functional efforts to drive success for their respective products inline with the company mission: To Simplify Technology Management for Humankind.
The ideal candidate is well-versed with IT monitoring and Cloud technologies, understands the managed service provider (MSP) market, technology stack and MSP pain points. You have a good understanding ITIM, ITSM and AIOps technologies and respective vendors. You would build and execute on a solution strategy for the MSP market aligned with our corporate vision and product roadmap.
This role collaborates closely with other LM product managers, engineering, sales, customer success, product marketing, and other cross-functional teams to enhance the overall solution for MSPs centered around LM product offerings and help our partners succeed in achieving their business objectives.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Good understanding of entire LM product with ability to demo the product.
- Maintain, update and communicate Roadmap company wide - drive transparency.
- Evaluate or establish KPIs for your area of ownership.
- Formulate & own the vision for your area of ownership through competitive intelligence, key business drivers & building on industry knowledge.
- Communicate clearly and effectively on execution plan and it's progress to all stakeholders involved.
- Drive cross functional teams without authority to meet committed goals on the roadmap.
- Improve the product satisfaction with MSPs and help grow the business with MSPs
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA, CS or CE degrees preferred
- 3+ years product management or solution architect experience at a software company- Cloud technology experience strongly preferred
- Detail oriented, strategic thinker who can see the big picture and distill it into prioritized, actionable tasks
- Demonstrated success delivering end-to-end solution, products, and/or improvements
- Excellent presentation and content creation skills - blogs, fact sheets, presentations, demos
- Ability to build business and technical partnerships
- Ability to articulate solution road map and prioritization to internal and external customers
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.