ePayPolicy is the leader in e-payments for the insurance industry. We’ve built a payments platform to enable all of our market segments to easily track, report, and send / receive payments to anyone at any time. By way of our cool inventions, we empower our clients to speed up receivables and bind business faster throughout the insurance purchasing process. We integrate with over 12 different industry management systems, and our clients immediately notice the ease-of-use purchasing experience and boosted productivity. Trusted by over 4,000 clients nationwide, ePayPolicy makes insurance payments super easy.
We’re based in Austin, TX and have clients in all 50 US states with plans to include Canada this year. 45 team members proudly boast of a successful 2020 with exciting plans to come in 2021. Founded in 2014, we have the support and backing of Serent Capital, one of the top private equity firms in the US that invests in high-growth software and services firms and manages over $2B in committed capital.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager with a passion for driving new products and product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption. At ePayPolicy, features get deployed in a matter of days or weeks from ideation and we gather feedback and adjust as needed just as quickly.
The ideal candidate will identify compelling market opportunities, and drive a product strategy to match. You will function as a primary SME (subject matter expert) on the product and its target market. You will understand the competitive landscape from strategy to functional capabilities and work with Marketing to outline key deliverables for campaigns and collateral.
- Guide the overall product roadmap and write user stories as needed
- Interface with clients on a daily basis to understand their needs and prioritize work for the development team
- Train the sales, marketing and support teams on new features
- Provide UAT for new features to ensure they meet the acceptance criteria
- Guide developers through the integration process of working with our APIs
- Make sure there is no bloat in the platform by effectively measuring all stories for impact before they go into the backlog
- At least 5 years of running a product backlog for a SaaS environment
- Love and passion for creating an amazing user experience
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and their standards
- Experience working with clients and technology partners
- Experience leading scrum practices
- Desire to work in a small, fast-paced environment
- Great communication skills
- A strong desire to push the limits of the product
- Experience in the Payments Industry
- Previous experience as a developer (preferably in .NET)
- Strong desire to improve the efficiency of our clients’ operations through new features on the roadmap
- You’ve attempted to launch your own products
- You’re entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- Experience working in SaaS and or Finance
- You have a sales and revenue-driving mentality
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer-paid basic life and disability premiums
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored quarterly “ePayItForward” initiatives
- Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Fully-stocked kitchen; safety protocols in place for those that choose to work onsite
- Free lunch stipend for those working onsite
- Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let’s talk about it. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
- Huge opportunity for growth
While some of our team is still working remotely due to COVID-19 guidelines, this position is for local Austin-area candidates only. We expect some level of in-person collaboration as we transition back to the office over the next few months.
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.