Strategic Product Consultant at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Strategic Product Consultant (SPC) to support the external specialisation of our product lines in the ANZ region. In this national role, you'll work on implementations across major construction companies Australia wide. You'll serve as a critical resource to Procore's Customer Successteams collaborating across all product lines, standardising processes and driving communications and best practices. You'll onboard, train, mentor, and foster positive team culture. Successful candidates are
technology enthusiasts and promoters of modernising the construction industry.
This position will report to the Manager, Solutions Consulting and will be based in our Sydney office. This role is 80% customer-facing (in person or Zoom) with the expectation of interstate travel and limited trips to New Zealand per Covid travel safety regulations. We're looking for candidates to join our
What you'll do:
- Translate customers' current business processes into Procore solutions
- Train customers, field teams, and management level staff
- Partner with Implementation Managers to develop customers into Procore experts and evangelists through training and consultation
- Conduct group training webinars and in-person sessions to educate customers on Procore tools
- Leverage knowledge of the construction industry to improve customer business processes within Procore and across the customer's entire organisation
- Provide the highest level of service and education to Procore's customers through clear and effective communication
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organisation to develop best practices, connect customers with Product Managers to further customer success, and drive Procore's evolution as a market leader
- Develop a mastery of Procore's product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Foster a positive team culture by mentoring and collaborating with fellow team members
- Up to 50% travel to customer sites (may include domestic and international), industry events, and other Procore offices
What we're looking for:
- Procore or Construction professionals looking to transition into a fast-paced software training and advisory role
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry is preferred; Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Previous experience conducting presentations, mentoring, and managing
- Experience with Procore platform is preferred
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry is required
- Recommended experience managing a project's:
- RFI & Submittals Management Process
- Drawing & Spec Management Process
- Documents & Photos Management Process
- Construction Financial Management Process
- Tender Management and Pre-construction Processes
- Scheduling Management
- Change Management
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
We will provide further details during the interview process on the proposed contractual arrangement and relationship you will have with Procore if you are successful in applying for this role.