Zello builds technologies that connect and protect frontline workers, a staggering 80% of the global workforce. With over 150 million users, we turn any phone into a walkie talkie and provide a complete communications ecosystem for frontline organizations. We’re the industry leader, helping transportation/fleet management organizations, retail associates, paramedics, nurses, hospitality workers, and construction crews stay connected and get work done! As a company, Zello is bootstrapped, has strong product-market fit, and is now accelerating its growth across a multi-billion dollar market.
We are looking for a successful product manager with a strong technical background to join our team. You'll use your curiosity, empathy and deep interest in modern technology to drive product innovation across company boundaries. This is a highly dynamic role spanning across engineering, product, business development, and product marketing. Being part of a small team from day one you'll create meaningful impact through applications that support thousands of customers and millions of consumers every day.
You'll begin with the best and most popular product, proven technology working at scale, and a successful team. "Magic" sign in using SSO simplifying a day of a retail associate, a reliable and affordable radio gateway enabling communications for a rural fire department, and a voice assistant available to field workers via Zello are some of the examples of experiences you'll deliver. You'll own Zello product connection to the ecosystem of supplementary software, services, and hardware products to create a winning combination.What you’ll do
- Serve as liaison between Zello ecosystem partners and Zello team
- Contribute to the product strategy, objectives and key results
- Prioritize ideas and projects based on qualitative and quantitative product data, market and competitive research
- Identify product opportunities based on current technology trends
- Drive product delivery with an amazing development and design teams
- Define and track metrics to measure product health and success
- Continuously communicate with users, customers, partners, and internal stakeholders, motivate and inspire people around you
- 5+ years of product management experience preferably with B2B or developer platform products
- Proven track record of creating successful solutions to hard problems
- Strong technical background and analytical mindset supported by experience making data-informed product decisions and measuring success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You are comfortable talking to end users, executives and developers alike
- Conscientiousness and attention to detail
- Computer science or engineering degree or equivalent professional experience #zr
At Zello, we're looking for people with honesty, grit, and a strong desire to serve frontline workers. We hire for potential and passion over checking every qualification box. We pay generously, offer equity with significant upside, and intentionally design our benefits to encourage healthy and well-balanced employees, from flexible work schedules to sabbaticals after a few years of service. Join us.