Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
You are someone who has a business creation mind and deeply understands the interaction between business and product strategy. You enjoy working with a talented executive team to drive product strategy, product roadmap, and work with the development team to ensure the best possible product is delivered to the market.
You are excited about the opportunity to run a business line in a startup. You come up with ideas, create the business model (in conjunction with the executive team), conduct in-depth customer interviews, with all sides of the business to create a test/beta and then successfully launch. You are someone that is not just looking to help build a great product, but is looking to help build a great company. Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is motivated to work hard, work smart, and deliver results.
You will also have the opportunity to greatly expand your role as the company grows.
- Ownership of product roadmap and delivery of products to market – consisting for everything from concept, to business model, concept iteration, test/beta, to successful launch
- Collaborate with key executives on product vision and product roadmap and driving product-market fit
- Collaborate with sales, customer success teams to incorporate customer feedback into product roadmap process
- Work closely and directly with customers, partners and others in industry to understand market needs and key use cases
- Develop processes for gathering feedback, feature requests and metrics that feed into broader product strategy
- Collaborate with product development team on delivery of product releases
- Work closely with the product development team in helping prioritize product deployment based on business value
- Work closely with product development team to answer questions about feature requirements – incorporating customer feedback and applicable performance metrics
- Work closely with marketing, sales and customer success teams to educate them on new product features
- Evangelize Billd’s product offerings – communicate the value proposition through various forums, interact with current and prospective customers as to convey the value and benefits of Billd’s product
- 10+ years of strategy experience at a software, SaaS company, with at least 5 years working with a startup in software product strategy
- Demonstrated ability to create and build business cases for product offerings – driving results through your strategic vision and execution while collaborating closely with product development teams
- Ability to clearly articulate examples of owning a product strategy from concept to launch, with proven experience incorporating business model creation, product roadmaps, customer interviews, test/beta of concepts, and successful launches to market
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, vision, and design skills Ego-free attitude, no task is too big or too small…in fact, you relish the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and do the work yourself
- Experience gathering feedback from wide variety of sources to drive a world class product experience using a metrics driven approach
- Experience in the Construction, FinTech industries
- Experience in FinTech, UX design, Salesforce integration highly desirable