Agency Alliance Manager at WP Engine
WP Engine empowers everyone-from entrepreneurs to global brands-to build breakthrough digital experiences on WordPress and drive their business forward faster.
We are a fast-growing technology company. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment for passionate people who want to learn, innovate, and positively impact the lives of customers, team members and their communities.The Day to Day
As Agency Alliance Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the exciting growth of agency partnerships. You will have the opportunity to contribute your experience in Digital Marketing and Digital Experience Platforms
- Responsible for identifying, pursuing, and acquiring new partners within territory
- Drive business objectives of partner acquisition, opportunity generation, and revenue
- Build long term collaborations and champion partner account adoption, expansion, and retention.
If we were to design the ideal candidate, she or he would look something like this:
- Experienced. You have 5+ years of experience in the marketing technology space and are proficient in acquiring, on-boarding, engaging and accelerating, midsize and large digital agency relationships.
- Cloud, DXP and CMS proficiency (a plus). You have a knowledge of cloud based SaaS and Digital Experience Platforms as well as Content Management Solutions.
- Passionate. You are a fan of the brand we're building. You crave responsibility and want to build on our vision for the brand.
- Values driven. You believe in and will make decisions based on our core values.
- Extraordinary teammate. You have extensive experience working with multifaceted teams including Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales and enjoy reciprocally developing joint solutions on behalf of partnerships.
- Self-starter. You're willing to take action and able to thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing work environment.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- IVF Benefits
- Paid Family Leave - 16 weeks for primary caregivers and 5 weeks for secondary caregivers fully paid
- 4% 401(k) Match (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD, and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off?)
- Transportation (24x7 Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Tuesday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount
WP Engine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a US employer, WP Engine is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.