Campaign Manager, Customer Success and Retention at WP Engine
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
At WP Engine, our passion is helping our 120,000+ customers succeed every day. The Customer Success Programs team focuses on driving customer retention and value outcomes across our entire customer base through understanding customer segments, maintaining a proactive curiosity to identify large-impact opportunities, and crafting experiences to help both our customers and WP Engine succeed.
We are looking for a Campaign Manager with a background in customer success and retention optimization to join our team! In this role, you’ll report to our Senior Manager of Customer Success Programs to innovate and improve the digital customer experience while driving increased customer retention at scale. You’ll build and execute campaign strategies through our customer portal, email, and other channels. You’ll be a champion for the customer experience and own the development customer touchpoints from onboarding to continued usage.
Customer lifecycle communication: Develop, run, and optimize customer communication touch points focused on helping customers reach critical moments of value, improve engagement, and increase adoption of key value-driving features (onboarding experience, monthly newsletter, NPS, and others).
Customer retention campaigns: Work with business partners to identify key drivers of cancellation; develop and execute campaigns to mitigate cancellation drivers and increase customer retention.
Campaign plan design and delivery: Use an analytical approach when defining campaign objectives, audience targeting and segmentation, channels to be used, messaging, and success measurement.
Outcome tracking and reporting: Compile and distribute timely reports on recurring and completed campaigns, incorporating relevant key performance indicators.
User experience: Ensure HTML and other design/content elements are optimized for the best results in multiple digital channels, especially email and in-product communication assets.
Quality assurance: Drive asset QA and retrieve final approvals from key internal partners to ensure strategic outcomes and operational accuracy are achieved in the final product. Ensure the quality of recurring campaigns and make any corrections needed.
Your expertise and passion
- Experience in strategic campaign design, management, and outcome-focused execution in a SaaS or other relevant environment
- Love the challenge of managing multi-channel campaigns targeted to customer retention, loyalty, and growth targets
- Value working collaboratively with Customer Success, Technical Support, Product, and Sales teams to help customers get the most out of their purchase
- Ability to craft compelling messaging and write effective copy to drive customer outcomes
- Comfortable creating and editing HTML email templates
- Enjoys the process of testing and optimizing campaigns using A/B or other type of split tests
- Excellent at project management, building and maintaining interpersonal relationships, and communication
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce, HubSpot, and Gainsight
- Familiar working with product analytics software such as Pendo
- Familiar with Google Analytics or other digital analytics tools
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- One-time $500 Home Office Stipend
- Company Wellness Days
- Wellness Program
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.