Demand Generation Program Manager at WP Engine
WP Engine's Global Demand Generation team is looking for a dynamic marketer with a consistent track record in developing coordinated campaigns and segment specific strategies to achieve revenue and growth targets. We need that rare talent who can work across many functions and balance the creative needs with the analytics of how it works.What's Cool About This Job
This role will work globally with the rest of the marketing team, sales and martech vendors to acquire new agency partners as well as drive revenue within existing agency accounts. We are looking for someone with an understanding of both digital marketing and traditional marketing strategy, who is committed to optimizing results, crafting a compelling message and outstanding execution. You'll have a vision and ownership for new programs and areas of investment to grow our business.The Day To Day
Campaign and Program Execution: Leading existing programs and developing new targeted Account Based Marketing campaigns that efficiently leverage multiple marketing channels (paid media, email, direct mailers, events). Identifying new means of growing acquisition opportunities to reach specific agency segments.
Collaboration with the Greater Organization: Working daily in order to build cohesion between groups for the greater good of a campaign. This includes working with:
- Other demand generation managers and brand managers to develop cohesively coordinated programs that span segments and geographies
- Sales teams to capture insights and build collaborative and effective joint sales/marketing programs
- Channel owners (e.g. social media, search marketing, digital advertising, events, email) to execute and optimize spend and return on investment for segment growth
- Partner operations to scale and optimize existing agency program campaigns and communications and support programmatic agency growth
Vendor Management: Working directly with martech vendors (e.g. Terminus, DemandBase, SalesLoft, Sendoso, etc.) to make sure each campaign is represented and optimized. Leading platform specific metrics and making budget recommendations.
Campaign Performance Reporting: Analyzing the end-to-end campaign metrics, then reporting to management on optimization efforts. Understanding the impact on business financial targets.Your Expertise and Passion
- 5+ years significant experience, some of which working in growth roles at other B2B / SAAS organizations preferred
- Experience with coordinated marketing campaign execution across various channels, including social, video, display, paid search; experience with direct marketing, field marketing and developing custom programs is a plus;
- Experience working with sales teams re: pipeline optimization (working in Salesforce.com) a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics or other digital analytics tools a plus.
- Experience running end-to-end ABM programs a plus
- Experience selling or working with agencies a plus
- Shown success working with internal and external teams to develop campaign creative assets
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided 3x days a week)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.