Enterprise Marketing Manager, Technology Partnerships at WP Engine
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As a high growth technology company, WP Engine offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment for passionate people who want to learn, innovate and positively impact the lives of customers, team members and communities! We strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers.Is this you:
We'd love someone passionate about the art and science of marketing! They enjoy and excel at crafting both the business strategy and the story. They also blossom when in the driver seat, leading and collaborating cross-functionally to drive integrated marketing projects forward.
What's cool about this job.
This position will allow you to drive the co-marketing revenue growth strategy with our global technology partners.
In this role, you’ll develop a deep understanding of our enterprise customer needs and WP Engine’s solutions for this segment together with tech partner offerings. You’ll work with our partner managers and tech partner marketers to define quarterly co-marketing programs and plans for WP Engine technology partners AWS, Google and New Relic. You will then work with cross-functional marketing teams to help develop and execute.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing, you will be part analyst, strategist, creator and activator. You will utilize your analytical and strategic skills to identify revenue-driving opportunities in reporting metrics to drive net-new revenue, increase technology adoption among customers and inspire long term partner relationships.
The day to day.
- Collaborate with Tech Partner Managers, develop strategic, long term relationships, processes and programs with WP Engine technology partners.
- Work closely with our Enterprise Product Marketing Managers, leveraging their foundational content so that you can build custom assets that enable partner sellers and messaging for campaigns.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing (Campaign Managers, Paid Media Team, Communications), Enterprise Sales and Customer Experience (CX) to plan, execute and evaluate small- to large-scale, high impact, targeted co-marketing programs that educate and upsell/cross-sell prospects and customers.
- Drive the identity, target and message personas tied to each strategic tech partner, leading the creative brief and key messaging that guides content creation.
- Discover and maintain Enterprise customer + technology success stories to showcase business benefits and outcomes.
- Identify measurable growth metrics and report regularly to senior management.
Your skills and expertise.
- BA or BS required. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of marketing management experience with experience in partner marketing
- Proficiency in strategic storytelling, planning and execution via PPT/Google Slide/Keynote presentations required.
- Demonstrates consistent success at planning and executing small- to large-scale programs
- Highly-effective communicator and collaborator across teams and subject areas.
- High degree of resourcefulness and energy, coupled with the ability to project manage and prioritize multiple initiatives to take them to successful completion.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into strategic and inspirational creative messages and activations.
- B2B Tech Background optimal
- Industry experience and knowledge of digital experience platforms, web content management systems, or cloud platforms
Perks and benefits.
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Wellness Program
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.